Tuxedo rental

maxy35

On our previous sailings I have taken my full prince Charlie kilt outfit with me for formal nights. Due to its weight though and the extra pennies the airlines are charging for additional weight, I'm wondering if it would make sense to rent a tux instead on board. My question is, what's included and his much? I can't remember ever seeing a price when been onboard in the past. Thx in advance for your time.

the whole thing, including shoes I believe. really not sure on price.

you can opt to just rent what you like.. DH for instance just got a shirt since the one he brought was too small and his uniform proivided all the accoutrements.

his next cruise he will have his kilt though. and he just bought a new shirt that actually fits.

On our previous sailings I have taken my full prince Charlie kilt outfit with me for formal nights. Due to its weight though and the extra pennies the airlines are charging for additional weight, I'm wondering if it would make sense to rent a tux instead on board. My question is, what's included and his much? I can't remember ever seeing a price when been onboard in the past. Thx in advance for your time.

$89.00 or $99.00 depending on which package you choose. The standard package or the deluxe package. Shoes are $12.00. The rental is for the entire cruise.

Attached a link to Formal Wear rental on board

http://www.cruiselineformal.com/

Notice only four cruise lines are listed.. I rented a Tux for my next this Sat to Hawaii . The cost was $92 ( no shoes) and a $5 cleaning charge. .

This includes jacket , pants , 2 shirts , bow tie , cummerbund and cuff links/studs.

Maxi use cruise line formal wear someone has posted you the link. I use it every time and never had a problem.

Royal Caribbean does their own tuxes, you don't use Cruiseline Formal Wear for RC cruises.
Had good service since RCI went 'in house' with the rentals. Now when you order, the charge is added to your SeaPass account during the cruise, so no need to pay at time of order. Also if you are receive C&A savings booklets, depending on your level, you used to get a coupon for a discount off your Tuxedo rental.

Platinum 10% discount

Emerald 10% discount

Diamond 15% discount

Diamond + & Pinnacle 20% discount

It would be cheaper for me to pay to bring an entire extra suitcase and my own tux than to rent a tux onboard.

Just something to consider.

Oh, and there would be A LOT of extra room in that extra suitcase for stuff for my wife like more shoes.

• 2 months later...
DH rented one last cruise and this time as well. This link has everything you need

https://tuxedorentals.rccl.com/tuxedo/tuxrental.nsf

Thanks for this - exactly what I was looking for - we're doing a 12 night Med Cruise in October with 2 pre nights in BCN and I'm already stressed about packing limits, etc so for my husband to not have to bring his own suit and heavy dress shoes will be great!

Had good service since RCI went 'in house' with the rentals. Now when you order, the charge is added to your SeaPass account during the cruise, so no need to pay at time of order. Also if you are receive C&A savings booklets, depending on your level, you used to get a coupon for a discount off your Tuxedo rental.

Platinum 10% discount

Emerald 10% discount

Diamond 15% discount

Diamond + & Pinnacle 20% discount

I found the tuxes and shoes to be better quality than Cruise Line Formal and they give you an extra shirt.

It would be cheaper for me to pay to bring an entire extra suitcase and my own tux than to rent a tux onboard.

Just something to consider.

Oh, and there would be A LOT of extra room in that extra suitcase for stuff for my wife like more shoes.

But who would be pulling all those extra shoes around? :D

Just reserved ours today, but the website is worse than ever. I haven't received email confirmation but that could as it is Sunday. However, you can normally go back in and display and view your reservation, but despite selecting the reservation the site will not display it.

I have emailed them for confirmation.

Archived