Applesauce?

sr5242

I have also had my problems with popping pills, and was able to get applesauce in the Lido every morning.

I had to make a special request, and someone searched it out for me. I let them know it was going to be a daily routine, and they kept some stock on hand and had it waiting for me when I came in.

It became a game for one of the cooks---when he saw me coming, could he get it ready before I got to him?

I have also had my problems with popping pills, and was able to get applesauce in the Lido every morning.

I had to make a special request, and someone searched it out for me. I let them know it was going to be a daily routine, and they kept some stock on hand and had it waiting for me when I came in.

It became a game for one of the cooks---when he saw me coming, could he get it ready before I got to him?

:) 'Ya just 'gotta love 'em. There are some so determined to give the best possible service. I'm smiling thinking of it.

My son takes pills daily and is not yet able to swallow them whole. He takes them in apple sauce.

Will we be able to bring applesauce on board? If not, is there anyplace on board to find applesauce?

Applesauce (appelmoes) is considered to be (also) something typical from Holland, so I would be surprised if this is not readily available on board Holland America ships. You may have to ask for is, but I think they get far stranger requests.

Archived