Soda and bottled water question

Stpatsirish

We will be taking our first cruise this summer and I have a question regarding bringing soda and water on board. I know it is allowed but wondered how you actually take it on board since I have never seen it addressed here. Do you have to carry it on yourself or can you put a tag on it and put it with your luggage?

For what it's worth (and not much) we carry ours on board. There is a possibility that the wine policy could change. ( I hope just to you have to carry it on board but the scuttlebutt is it will be on bottle per person). It would be worth double checking before you board. I don't think it should affect the water and soda. but again, who knows;)

WTH!!!!!????? :mad:

big thread on it a few weeks ago - and semi confirmed by Lisa - yes looks like it is changing - but no confirmation - scuttle butt is that is due to the cases being tagged as opposed to carrying it on - but that's just a rumour:eek: I'm just praying it doesn't happen before my TA with 9 days at sea. We carry it - we don't slap a luggage tag - anyways - nothing we can do but wait and see and make choices later;)

Who is Lisa??? Hope we'll be good for our 25 day cruise in March! Let's just hope that it is just a rumour!:eek:

Sorry Catherine - she's LAFFNVEGAS - a good TA on the boards with a lot of contacts with HAL. I suspect you will be fine:) she guessed it will start when the Alaska and Europe cruises start (but who knows). Just in time for my cruise:( Have fun on yours. Just double check before you go

Sorry Catherine - she's LAFFNVEGAS - a good TA on the boards with a lot of contacts with HAL. I suspect you will be fine:) she guessed it will start when the Alaska and Europe cruises start (but who knows). Just in time for my cruise:( Have fun on yours. Just double check before you go

Thank you for the heads up Jacqui:mad:

Let's hope she's incorrect and we're both good to go:)

We just got off the Noordam yesterday and we took a case of Pepsi and a case of water on board with us. We taped on luggage tags to both the pepsi and hte water and we dropped it off with our luggage and it was waiting for us in our room once we got on board!

Archived