Day Zero Documentary

pjc215

Hello friends -

I watched a great documentary a few months back. It was about the largest Royal Caribbean ships (think it was Allure) and Day Zero. It was about how they disembark and embark 6000 people times two. It was great. Only say 3/4 of the show and I cant find it or any info.

Anyone else see it?

Thanks!!!

Peter

The one I think you're referring to is the Oasis on December 5, 2009 - its inaugural sailing. It used to be on the Discovery Channel Canada online but can't seem to find it there now. It was called Mighty Ships - Oasis of the Seas

The Smithsonian channel appears to have it (although it's not available to me in Canada)

http://www.smithsonianchannel.com/site/sn/video/player/mighty-ships-oasis-of-the-seas-full-episode/1539050900001/

My ugly lime green can spot from a mile away suitcase had a cameo appearance in it ;)

We watched it too, just before we sailed in September. I think it's "Ultimate Cruise Ship: Building Freedom of the Seas". They play it frequently. I'm thinking the Discovery channel, but could be wrong.

It is not a show about Freedom of the Seas. It is one about Oasis.

The one I think you're referring to is the Oasis on December 5, 2009 - its inaugural sailing. It used to be on the Discovery Channel Canada online but can't seem to find it there now. It was called Mighty Ships - Oasis of the Seas

The Smithsonian channel appears to have it (although it's not available to me in Canada)

http://www.smithsonianchannel.com/site/sn/video/player/mighty-ships-oasis-of-the-seas-full-episode/1539050900001/

My ugly lime green can spot from a mile away suitcase had a cameo appearance in it ;)

You're famous!

Archived