Marina Cruise Director

beauregard

Soon to be embarking on the Lima to NY Grand Panama Canal cruise on May 6. We have sailed Oceania several times and enjoyed all the Cruise Directors. Does anyone know who the current CD is on the Marina (and who will presumably be on this sailing as well?) Thanks in advance for the info.

Soon to be embarking on the Lima to NY Grand Panama Canal cruise on May 6. We have sailed Oceania several times and enjoyed all the Cruise Directors. Does anyone know who the current CD is on the Marina (and who will presumably be on this sailing as well?) Thanks in advance for the info.

Call Oceania. They can tell you, subject to change of course

Dottie Drake at present

My only criticism of Dottie as a CD is to choose those she invites to her hosted tables at dinner a little better.

On a recent Regatta crossing one particular couple had been openly criticising her to fellow passengers repeatedly both before and after being invited to her table at dinner (and drinking plenty of wine paid for by "O", despite claiming to other guests that they didn't drink!)....very ungracious! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Dottie has always received positive feedback from my partner & I :)

and she is terrific! She was CD on our Australia/New Zealand trip a couple years ago and she organized a SuperBowl party that was wonderful. You will llike her!

We have just got off marina on the Papeete to NZ cruise and we had Dottie as our cruise Director. We think she is great - she goes the extra mile and works so hard to make sure everyone has a good time.

Hope she is on our next cruise as we think she's one of the best.

We sailed Marina last April with Dottie Drake and JR Lustig. We were VERY impressed with their friendliness and availability. It seemed like they were everywhere, greeting people by name and making certain everyone was having a great time.

Ricki

We sailed Marina last April with Dottie Drake and JR Lustig. We were VERY impressed with their friendliness and availability. It seemed like they were everywhere, greeting people by name and making certain everyone was having a great time.

Ricki

Absolutely agree with you Ricki.

They work so hard and are always visible and helpful

Thanks for all your responses. We look forward to meeting Dottie; especially at afternoon Trivia. I do remember an Asst. CD by the name of JR who worked with Shani Reay on the Nautica, I believe it was. They were terrific as well -- we really have enjoyed all the CD's on each of our Oceania cruises (not to mention enjoying just about everything onboard those ships!) Happy sailings to all.

Just off the Papeete to Auckland trip, and Dottie was the CD with JR as assistant. They were wonderful. My one and only previous experience with Dottie was not good, but this definitely changed my mind. She was great. And as always, JR is FABULOUS.

They both did a great job. Enjoy them.

Archived