Nellie's Beach Cabana sign up on board?

And if they have they have been very lucky..The cabanas usually pre-book up very fast..If you have your heart set on one book ASAP as soon as they become available online under excursions ;)

I found out the hard way.

And if they have they have been very lucky..The cabanas usually pre-book up very fast..If you have your heart set on one book ASAP as soon as they become available online under excursions ;)

My cruise is in four weeks and on Royals website it says to inquire on board. When I initially booked the cruise in September I was able to book a Nellie's Beach Hillside Cabana but cancelled our reservation. We just recently rebooked the March 24th sailing and we are still hoping to be able to book a non-suite cabana.

I sent an email to the concierge at 4 weeks out, and got a response. However just yesterday I got another email (one week out) from concierge that all over water ones were booked due to explorer being on labadee at same time. (We are staying in a suite), so I would say its got to be next to impossible, particularly if there will be another ship in with ya.

RCL you listening? Got a BB cabana two years ago and one of the reasons we are looking at booking (10 cabins) for 2014 is to do the same. It was the best port stop on the entire trip and with young grandkids it was well worth the money for us to book a GS so we could get into BB and book a cabana. I can promise you if we book two Lofts this next time and can't get a BB cabana you will never see me again.

I booked our cabana in December for our June cruise. They were all gone last time I checked and we are still almost 4 months out. Unless someone cancels last minute I would say your chances are pretty slim of getting one on board.

RCL you listening? Got a BB cabana two years ago and one of the reasons we are looking at booking (10 cabins) for 2014 is to do the same. It was the best port stop on the entire trip and with young grandkids it was well worth the money for us to book a GS so we could get into BB and book a cabana. I can promise you if we book two Lofts this next time and can't get a BB cabana you will never see me again.

The BB cabana's are reserved through the concierge. They are not available to book online. We've had one the last two cruises and had no problems reserving one. We just reserved two for our next cruise.

They are now permitting only four per cabana, so unless most of your cabins are suites, you won't be able to get everyone on BB - something to think about before you book.

They are now permitting only four per cabana, so unless most of your cabins are suites, you won't be able to get everyone on BB - something to think about before you book.

4 per cabana...Since when did this change take place as it's always been max of 6 :confused::confused:

We were on Indy 2/10-2/16. I booked the cabana online months prior to the cruise. We had 6 people and all trudged to the spot where they checked you in.

We had one that was a LONG climb up rocks etc... If you have mobility issues I don't believe you could have gotten to the one we were assigned.

I am not sure if they are first come first assigned.... I would have liked a bit lower one.

4 per cabana...Since when did this change take place as it's always been max of 6 :confused::confused:

There are two other threads going on this subject. Might have been moved to the private islands section. Can't give you a link from my phone but someone received notification. Speculation is that there is a lot of overcrowding and long lines on BB buffets as the cabana renters from Nellies now get to use it.

If this is truly the case we will be cancelling ours as we have 5 people. I do understand the need to limit the amount of people, but when you book for up to 6 I don't see how they change it.

If you read the description in the excursion section for our cruise it still says 6 with inquire onboard.

We have always been able to get a cabana on BB at Labadee , even though we haven’t had a suite. On a B2B on Exos this year, we could not get one the first week because Independence was also there. the second week, Brilliance was there also, but we had friends who had a suite and we did not even try for one. We stayed with them since they had shared ours the previous year.

This is the first time we had been there when there was another ship there, and it happened both weeks. I wonder if this is going to happen more often in the future?

Archived