Allure Deck 9 CP View Best Cabin HELP.Please

CBCit

If anyone has stayed in one of these Central Park View cabins with picture window I would love any advice as to which cabins to avoid or select for any reason. I booked 9209 but there are many others still available, so please help while I can still switch.

Thank you Daghis:) Great photos. You should be able to answer this, there is a gap on the deckplan which corresponds to the living wall in CP. Do you remember what was on the other side of the wall on Deck 9? TY

I had 9187 on the forward end and loved it. It was over the Park Shops across from Vintages and was very quiet. Never ever heard a peep. I believe too that the position of the couch and bed alternate. Try and figure out which one gives you the sofa next to the love seat and window. Makes it feel more spacious. And any cabin on either end should be fine. Great access to elevators and stairs for a quick visit to Central Park or the Royal Promenade. Check out the pictures in my signature! :D

My cabin:

8338103944_87dd3f5f4b_z_d.jpg

8337366665_192f2aab6e_z_d.jpg

Thank you Daghis:) Great photos. You should be able to answer this, there is a gap on the deckplan which corresponds to the living wall in CP. Do you remember what was on the other side of the wall on Deck 9? TY

I'm afraid that it was too long ago that I was in that cabin (back in 2010), so I don't remember the layout of the Central Park hallways. Sorry!

• 1 month later...

Bumping this thread as we are considering booking an Allure Central Park view cabin with picture window.

Any views better or worse? Which ones have the most noise from restaurants under them?

Don't know if I would like the Rising Tide bar right in front of the window. Opinions?

And, what about cabins 9255 and 9655? They are close to elevators and from a picture I saw of that area, there may or may not be an overlook in front of the elevators that people can go out on. If they are standing on the balcony, can they see in those cabins? Other negatives to those 2 cabins?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived