All Things Adventure of the Seas

They did on our January 9th sailing. It was 10 drinks for $75, and that included gratuities. [ATTACH]374526[/ATTACH]

Could you tell me more about this? I understand that it includes 10 drinks for $75. Do you get an actual punch card, or does it come off your sea pass? Does it include frozen drinks or specialty coffee?

Could you tell me more about this? I understand that it includes 10 drinks for $75. Do you get an actual punch card, or does it come off your sea pass? Does it include frozen drinks or specialty coffee?

Sorry, all I know is what is in the flyer,,,ImageUploadedByForums1453762530.484858.jpg.9c3230040420e87893ee5310082dbc25.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I've been reading a lot lately about purchasing packages on board and using OBC to pay. I am Canadian and took advantage of the great 1.10 exchange rate back in December. :-) so I have OBC to purchase the drink packages however, I am wondering about the taxes I've reading about, and do they or do they not include gratuities? Has anyone purchased the drink packages on-board lately? I'm curious too about the current USD rate. We want a Premium, Select and Replenish.

Thanks!

I've been reading a lot lately about purchasing packages on board and using OBC to pay. I am Canadian and took advantage of the great 1.10 exchange rate back in December. :-) so I have OBC to purchase the drink packages however, I am wondering about the taxes I've reading about, and do they or do they not include gratuities? Has anyone purchased the drink packages on-board lately? I'm curious too about the current USD rate. We want a Premium, Select and Replenish.

Thanks!

Here are the current USD prices. Add 18% for gratuity.

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/shared_assets/pdf/menus/beverage_packages.pdf

Can anyone tell me how a B2B on Adventure works? Have done a couple, but they are all handled differently. Would love like turnaround in Copenhagen. Off the ship and back on the ship a minute later.

Cindy

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

We just did a back to back in January and it was SO easy. We got our new SeaPass cards on Day 6 and then on Day 7 (turnaround day), we were all advised to meet in the Imperial Lounge around 11am. It only took about 30 mins for the customs agent to look at our passports and for us to all scan our new SeaPass cards and we were free to go! Didn't have to get off the ship! It was so awesome and I think Royal and the Adventure staff did an amazing job accommodating the consecutive cruisers!

We just did a back to back in January and it was SO easy. We got our new SeaPass cards on Day 6 and then on Day 7 (turnaround day), we were all advised to meet in the Imperial Lounge around 11am. It only took about 30 mins for the customs agent to look at our passports and for us to all scan our new SeaPass cards and we were free to go! Didn't have to get off the ship! It was so awesome and I think Royal and the Adventure staff did an amazing job accommodating the consecutive cruisers!

Thanks, Laura. I agree it seems like an easy process. Did they have lunch for the B2B'ers in the MDR?

Cindy

Thanks, Laura. I agree it seems like an easy process. Did they have lunch for the B2B'ers in the MDR?

Hi Cindy, we were on the same B2B as Laura. Agreed it was a really easy process! Much faster than our Allure B2B (where we had to disembark, sit in a waiting area, then get back on)...

They had a small but tasteful lunch for us in the MDR.

To tell you how fast the process went, we all met at 11:00 to be processed by a customs agent, and by 11:30 or so a bunch of us were at the MDR waiting for our lunch. :D

I really hope my wife's business does well this year because we'd both love to do a Jan 2017 Adventure B2B, the itineraries look amazing!

Hi Cindy, we were on the same B2B as Laura. Agreed it was a really easy process! Much faster than our Allure B2B (where we had to disembark, sit in a waiting area, then get back on)...

To tell you how fast the process went, we all met at 11:00 to be processed by a customs agent, and by 11:30 or so a bunch of us were at the MDR waiting for our lunch. :D

I really hope my wife's business does well this year because we'd both love to do a Jan 2017 Adventure B2B, the itineraries look amazing!

I can only hope for such a fast turnover :). Thanks for sharing your experience and enjoy your B2B. Happy sailing

Cindy

You haven't booked yet?? Come on! :) Hope you guys are doing well!!

You haven't booked yet?? Come on! :) Hope you guys are doing well!!

Thanks you too! :D

So after responding to this thread today, and finally posting our cruise pics to facebook, I'm getting a second wave of post-cruise blues. I put together an excel spreadsheet of all the Adventure cruises from Jan-March 2017 and now I'm trying to figure out which week(s) to do.

I suppose we can always book and if the finances don't look right in the fall we could cancel, right? Sure, I'm going to go with that logic. What week did you guys pick?

So after responding to this thread today, and finally posting our cruise pics to facebook, I'm getting a second wave of post-cruise blues. I put together an excel spreadsheet of all the Adventure cruises from Jan-March 2017 and now I'm trying to figure out which week(s) to do.

I suppose we can always book and if the finances don't look right in the fall we could cancel, right? Sure, I'm going to go with that logic. What week did you guys pick?

Haha, the post-cruise blues are REAL! That cracked me up about your spread sheet! Lol, that is a good thing to do though! We booked Jan 21st and are thinking about adding Jan 28th but are holding off to see what this year brings. And yes you can always cancel before the final payment! A couple weeks ago, the price was lower than what we got on the ship so we called and got about $100 back! Woohoooooo! Good luck picking the perfect cruise to book! It's difficult as there are so many great options! Tell wifey I said hi! :)

Hey, you there, up in the Prairies...

Come on along with us down here in the frozen tundra on the 5th of February in '17 out of San Juan on Jewel.