All Things Adventure of the Seas

We're on Adventure now... The beds are fine... What's all the fuss about?!

I don't know! I just know there are multiple threads with multiple pages about the new beds RC is purchasing and phasing in. Some people are bringing their own foam egg crates, etc. Just wondered if it as bad as people say (examples would be people going to the solarium to sleep and removing the cabin sofa cushions to put In their beds). I was wondering if it's really as bad as these threads lead people to believe, or if it is more...opinions of a few?

Anyone recently off Adventure that can comment about the internet ? I need to stay in touch with home (kids off of school for break and gramma visiting). A few years ago, there were entire days I couldn't connect to the internet(Adventure). I have heard the ship has been wired for wifi now. Can anyone confirm this?

Thank you!!

Anyone recently off Adventure that can comment about the internet ? I need to stay in touch with home (kids off of school for break and gramma visiting). A few years ago, there were entire days I couldn't connect to the internet(Adventure). I have heard the ship has been wired for wifi now. Can anyone confirm this?

Thank you!!

I was on Adventure in April and found the internet very usable. Certainly wasn't broadband at home, but it out did my expectations. We had no problems on our tablets surfing the internet or using social media and email apps.

Paulette 3028, I will be on Adventure in two weeks. If no one has answered you by then, I will find out for you - if that's not too late?

Your information will be very much appreciated. I always need to know what is the most current. So please let me know!!!!

Renado is leaving the ship today. The Captain was changing today also. There's quite a few vacations and reassignments over the next few months.

No one seems to have reported on the next Captain or Cruise Director as of March 30th.

If anyone onboard knows or can find out...that would be nice.

No one seems to have reported on the next Captain or Cruise Director as of March 30th.

If anyone onboard knows or can find out...that would be nice.

Renato Arano is completing a four month contract as Activity Manager on board. If someone who gets on board can let me know who the new Activity Manager is that would be very nice.

A thread about the Activity Managers is located at:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2158014&goto=newpost

Anyone going soon, let me know how the club is at night, if its packed or dead?

I was on the ship in September and the club was decent. On any given night, there were about 40 people, but the DJ didn't play a good variety of music. Most times, I just sat and watched. The music definitely caters to Puerto Ricans - most of the songs were in Spanish.

I was on the ship in September and the club was decent. On any given night, there were about 40 people, but the DJ didn't play a good variety of music. Most times, I just sat and watched. The music definitely caters to Puerto Ricans - most of the songs were in Spanish.

That's disappointing. I love dancing in the club in the evening. That's been one of my fears about leaving out of SJU, that the cruise will cater to the Latin passengers. Oh well, I'll try it once and will enjoy regardless.

Well we did it. We booked this ship for the 4th time. Couldn't be more excited. We sail February 27th. We just love sailing from San Juan. Your starting point is in the Caribbean. Now how could you go wrong with that.

Come on over to our roll call for the 27th sailing.