Carnival Cruise stock onboard credit

fairsky1984

OK....I've seen discussions in the past about onboard credit for shareholders of Carnival Cruise stock, but I cannot find it now. Sorry to repeat, but can someone refer me where I can find the information please? Thanks. :)

OK....I've seen discussions in the past about onboard credit for shareholders of Carnival Cruise stock, but I cannot find it now. Sorry to repeat, but can someone refer me where I can find the information please? Thanks. :)
Just Google "CCL shareholder benefit"

I asked our TA about it and she called Princess. It seems you have to show Princess that you own the stock 90 days prior to the cruise BUT this promo is scheduled to stop in July. Princess said they "might" extend it.

I asked our TA about it and she called Princess. It seems you have to show Princess that you own the stock 90 days prior to the cruise BUT this promo is scheduled to stop in July. Princess said they "might" extend it.

Extension of the OBC benefit for shareholders is voted on at the annual meeting which I think occurs in March or April. While nothing is guaranteed, the OBC benefit has been annually renewed for many years.

Extension of the OBC benefit for shareholders is voted on at the annual meeting which I think occurs in March or April. While nothing is guaranteed, the OBC benefit has been annually renewed for many years.

It does not depend on the annual meeting.

It is announced in the Annual Report which should be out sometime this month.

It does not depend on the annual meeting.

It is announced in the Annual Report which should be out sometime this month.

Yes, while it's possible that the OBC will be eliminated, it has always been renewed for our cruise's.

If you have 100 shares of Carnival stock (or more) you can get an OBC. Proof of stockholding includes any monthy statement or (what I use) a copy of our proxy vote.

Yes, while it's possible that the OBC will be eliminated, it has always been renewed for our cruise's.

I think if the OBC were discontinued, the "thud" sound from people dumping their stock would be so loud that you could hear it from the moon.....the loss would far outweigh what they spend in giving OBC.

Archived