Carnival Fascination Fun Times

dctm06

I have the Fun Times (without the full schedule, which I ripped off, folded up, and carried around with us throughout the day), but they were from the end of January before the ship started going to Little Stirrup Cay. Our cruise was for Key West and Nassau. Let me know if you want this, and I'll see if I can get them scanned in.

I have the Fun Times (without the full schedule, which I ripped off, folded up, and carried around with us throughout the day), but they were from the end of January before the ship started going to Little Stirrup Cay. Our cruise was for Key West and Nassau. Let me know if you want this, and I'll see if I can get them scanned in.

YES! Thank you! We are going to Key West and Nassau as well!

Thank You for posting these Fun Times. We are debating taking a cruise on The Fascination in April..and I think those Fun Times made the sale. We went last year..but miss Key West not being on the Schedule.

We LOVED the Key West Tour. Loved it.

didn't like Nassau.

Liked the ship. Didn't expect too. But we did. Liked the passengers. Very laid back..very restful and fun to be around. No drunks. Lots of college kids and recent high school grads..who behaved the way you hope your kids behave..when you are not there.

And it gets better reviews than the mega ships???

Carnival needs to bring another ship to P.C or to Jax..or to Savannah if the Jax Port Authority wants to continue to play footsie with land developers..instead of dredging MayPort and bringing in a Breeze size ship.

again...thanks for the review.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived