Approx how much for Aqua Suite

7 in a ATS would be quite crowded when everyone is there and inside. But the room steward would be quick to get the sofa bed put away, so it wouldn't be too bad. One of the families on deck 9 in the ATS had it at max capacity of 8, and broken down they mentioned it was 1800 per person.

We had chops and giovanni's delivered to our cabin and didn't get the sitting fee of had we gone to the restaurants, just paid a tip. That was a nice perk.

My goodness it's a personal choice but you sure can do a lot more with $18,000! Nuts.

Yeah! This ^ I could go on about 9 more cruises and be well into Diamond status with 18K! :eek: Im only Gold now ;)

Definitely a personal choice! Id rather have the 9 cruises myself :)

You are correct and thank-you (as I wipe a tear from my eye). This year has had it's ups and downs. As Allies birthday and anniversary of her passing (two days after her birthday) approach at the end of the month it will be harder but it is the first year.

We miss her greatly, but we also know that she is no longer suffering. We did whatever we had to for those two years, but promised we would be positive the whole time. As hard as it was we did it, as we where her protectors.

As I am typing this I am laying in bed, in FLL. I can't sleep, I have checked the web camera to see Oasis in port, and I really keep thinking of the fun that in-laws will have with us. It is bittersweet, but worth every minute, as these moments are priceless. Our family could not be any more perfect than it is, even with our funny idiosyncrasies.

Andrew

I remember your review, and the times you shared with your daughter.....you are a remarkable person!!!!

I am sure you fulfilled her dreams as she did yours.

Sea Ya

I am so, so SORRY!! I did not see this and hope my post was not crass. We, too, lost a child in March, only 9 years ago. His identical twin is still with us,,thank God. We have learned that our time here is precious and limited, plan to make sure that we enjoy every second with our 3 children that we can hug while we can. I will be praying for you ...the first annniversary is very difficult. Have a great trip, and don't be afraid to cry on board. We took a Disney cruise the first anniversary, and I cried in public... people are very understanding.

No offence taken. I just discovered your post today when this thread came back to the surface. Really the thing about cruising is you just need to be on board. How you enjoy it from there is not that important, so long as you are having fun.

Thank you for your for your kind words. The two of us, along with others, are in a unique club that really is unfair to be a member of. However a positive attitude can do, and help a lot.

Andrew

I remember your review, and the times you shared with your daughter.....you are a remarkable person!!!!

I am sure you fulfilled her dreams as she did yours.

Sea Ya

You know Sue I though that doing the review would be harder than it was. I worked on it over a few days and it felt good to share our Allie with our virtual cruise critic family.

Allie was and is a special little girl that left an impression on our family, and appears on you as well. I think it is our family that makes it remarkable that we could experience this journey in life and maintain a positive attitude almost 100% of the time.

Andrew

• 2 months later...
We just booked the ATS for 12k and change. Sounds like a lot of money, but when is the last time anyone has took two kids to Disney World for a week. I think it is a bargain.

That's a TON of money. We just went to Disney last January (5 of us). Stayed in a deluxe resort and spent under $10K for everything including air and food for the week.

The Aqua Theater Suites were all sold out when we booked our sailing on the Allure (2/16/14--5 weeks to go!). Our TA quoted us $13,500 for the Crown Loft Suite with balcony for 5 of us (2 adults and 3 kids). For comparison purposes, we paid $7500 for the family for a Royal Family Suite on the Freedom in the fall of 2011. Pricey, but damn we loved that suite! This sailing we're going with connecting oceanview balcony rooms, which is what we did on the Liberty in fall 2012.

That's a TON of money. We just went to Disney last January (5 of us). Stayed in a deluxe resort and spent under $10K for everything including air and food for the week.

We stayed at the Animal Kingdom Lodge in a suite with the park hopper pass and platinum dinning plan for 8 days. This was in 09 and I don't remember the exact amount but it was well over 15k without air. Sorry forgot to mention there are 4 of us. That's why when we went on a Disney cruise for 8k I thought it was such a great deal. Not to mention we all enjoyed the cruise far more than the parks.

This will be our first time on RCL. When I seen the ATS was available I was going to book it if at all possible. We only tend to go on vacation every other year so I don't mind getting the best we can afford, within reason.

I have found this site very helpful and wish all of you the best. Thanks for all the information.

We stayed at the Animal Kingdom Lodge in a suite with the park hopper pass and platinum dinning plan for 8 days. This was in 09 and I don't remember the exact amount but it was well over 15k without air. Sorry forgot to mention there are 4 of us. That's why when we went on a Disney cruise for 8k I thought it was such a great deal. Not to mention we all enjoyed the cruise far more than the parks.

This will be our first time on RCL. When I seen the ATS was available I was going to book it if at all possible. We only tend to go on vacation every other year so I don't mind getting the best we can afford, within reason.

I have found this site very helpful and wish all of you the best. Thanks for all the information.

Free meal plan and standard park tix. It can be done

7 in a ATS would be quite crowded when everyone is there and inside. But the room steward would be quick to get the sofa bed put away, so it wouldn't be too bad. One of the families on deck 9 in the ATS had it at max capacity of 8, and broken down they mentioned it was 1800 per person.

We had chops and giovanni's delivered to our cabin and didn't get the sitting fee of had we gone to the restaurants, just paid a tip. That was a nice perk.

This is the first I heard that you cab get room service from specialty restaurants! I'm in an aqua suite next week. Hope I get the same perk! And it was free????

This is the first I heard that you cab get room service from specialty restaurants! I'm in an aqua suite next week. Hope I get the same perk! And it was free????

Not exactly sure how you accomplished this at no fee? We have had Chops brought to us when we were in the SLS and there was the same charge for the three of us, not to mention all courses came at once. Some dishes were hotter than others as they cooled over the dinner. We were very appreciatve to the concereige as well as the gentleman from room service.:)

Perhaps the concereige helped out a bit in getting this service brought to you on the house.;) Hopefully you thanked them nicely for it at the end of the cruise.:D

Last May we (two people) booked the smallest Aqua Suite for a total of $10,000. It was AWESOME!

Glad to hear. I'm in the same suite. I'm worried as it was so much smaller than the other aqua suites. The one on the 10th floor was the only one available to me. Did you feel it was tight? I have 4 in my room.

I think it was cheaper because i'm in the smallest of the 3 suites.

You are correct. I did have the middle deck ATS booked. There is a price difference relating to the cabin size per floor. Then after the base cost there is the price difference to how many are in the room.