Approx how much for Aqua Suite

We had one booked for around 17,000 for 5. After further research we went for 2 OS. It cost a bit more but WAY more in room space, and washroom space.

Not sure what others paid, or were going to pay.

ok..So just have to ask then..What is the general ball park price of a Royal Loft Suite? or RFS?

We are actually in the RLS tomorrow on Oasis. For our family of 5 double the price of the ATS, give or take a bit. A wonderfully amazing room, with a crazy price:eek: we had it last year on the July 4th sailing and it was almost the same for 4 people.

We have seen it priced on line for as low as $14,000 for a double occupancy. All depends luck and time of the year.

Edited by A&L_Ont

We are actually in the RLS tomorrow on Oasis. For our family of 5 double the price of the ATS, give or take a bit. A wonderfully amazing room, with a crazy price:eek: we had it last year on the July 4th sailing and it was almost the same for 4 people.

We have seen it priced on line for as low as $14,000 for a double occupancy. All depends luck and time of the year.

Enjoy!! Sounds Awesome!

$ 17,500 is what I was told when I called also for a May cruise. I assume it depends on the sailing time of the year..

Yikes.

I have done the OS, but on a Transatlantic where it is much more reasonable on a per night basis. I don't think I could ever justify that for just 1 week.

I was actually looking at the Garden Villa on the Norgwegian star, and that is what it cost for 6 adults for 15 nights on a TA. I believe that the Garden Villa is much larger than the Aqua Suites.

What is the maximum occupancy of the RLS? So it is ~35K? I feel faint!

What is the maximum occupancy of the RLS? So it is ~35K? I feel faint!

Not exactly sure, but I would guess 6. There are two bedrooms and a pull out couch. I don't know if they would bring out a rolling bed or not.

We have chosen this room for one cruise last year as well, but for a special reason. We had a daughter that was born with an extremely rare brain disorder who passed a year ago this March. We took my mom last summer and tomorrow we are taking my in laws. This is our thank-you for all of their support and help over the two years we were blessed to have her with us. Each set of parents equally deserve the same treatment. My dad is now taking care of her in what I feel is a better place. I am happy though that our son who was 4 at the time does have memories of her.

We made many memories over that brief period of time, and now we are making new memories that will also be with us for a lifetime.

Yes, a faint feeling is a good description but if you say it quickly it doesn't sound so bad. On a side note this is our first cruise as Diamonds. You bet I am going to have a "free" drink in the Diamond Lounge.;)

Not exactly sure, but I would guess 6. There are two bedrooms and a pull out couch. I don't know if they would bring out a rolling bed or not.

We have chosen this room for one cruise last year as well, but for a special reason. We had a daughter that was born with an extremely rare brain disorder who passed a year ago this March. We took my mom last summer and tomorrow we are taking my in laws. This is our thank-you for all of their support and help over the two years we were blessed to have her with us. Each set of parents equally deserve the same treatment. My dad is now taking care of her in what I feel is a better place. I am happy though that our son who was 4 at the time does have memories of her.

We made many memories over that brief period of time, and now we are making new memories that will also be with us for a lifetime.

Yes, a faint feeling is a good description but if you say it quickly it doesn't sound so bad. On a side note this is our first cruise as Diamonds. You bet I am going to have a "free" drink in the Diamond Lounge.;)

I hope you have a wonderful time making new memories with your family. They will be priceless.

I hope you have a wonderful time making new memories with your family. They will be priceless.

You are correct and thank-you (as I wipe a tear from my eye). This year has had it's ups and downs. As Allies birthday and anniversary of her passing (two days after her birthday) approach at the end of the month it will be harder but it is the first year.

We miss her greatly, but we also know that she is no longer suffering. We did whatever we had to for those two years, but promised we would be positive the whole time. As hard as it was we did it, as we where her protectors.

As I am typing this I am laying in bed, in FLL. I can't sleep, I have checked the web camera to see Oasis in port, and I really keep thinking of the fun that in-laws will have with us. It is bittersweet, but worth every minute, as these moments are priceless. Our family could not be any more perfect than it is, even with our funny idiosyncrasies.

Andrew

I cannot recall what they call the RFS on Oasis/Allure for June ( second week)- maybe it is RFS- but we had it for 14,950 for 5 of us, but had to change our plans and ended up on Freedom a different week this year. Also on Granduer, my FAVORITE ship, for 5 K less than Freedom. I LOVE the smaller ships.

The Aqua Suite for June was quoted as 18,000.

Seeing as 3 of us are children , it is just silly. Add our drinks, excursions, Bingo, airfare, limo/transportation of some sort , hotel night before, etc- too much to jsutify.

I am so, so SORRY!! I did not see this and hope my post was not crass. We, too, lost a child in March, only 9 years ago. His identical twin is still with us,,thank God. We have learned that our time here is precious and limited, plan to make sure that we enjoy every second with our 3 children that we can hug while we can. I will be praying for you ...the first annniversary is very difficult. Have a great trip, and don't be afraid to cry on board. We took a Disney cruise the first anniversary, and I cried in public... people are very understanding.

Then that was money well spent. Memories like that will be with you forever. Enjoy your future cruise and all the D perks.

My goodness it's a personal choice but you sure can do a lot more with $18,000! Nuts.

We gave our son his choice of graduation trips. For our daughter we spent 4 weeks in Europe. He only wanted to be gone a week, on a cruise some place warm. And wanted to bring a friend. So we are making the most of our 1 week and will still spend less than we did for our daughter.

We gave our son his choice of graduation trips. For our daughter we spent 4 weeks in Europe. He only wanted to be gone a week, on a cruise some place warm. And wanted to bring a friend. So we are making the most of our 1 week and will still spend less than we did for our daughter.

That's pretty amazing for you do to for your kids.

I truly hope they recognize how amazingly fortunate they are.

Just saying that for us, we would never even consider spending that much on vacation. Rather pay down the mortgage or do our kitchen - that's all I was saying.

Edited by Stags14

It is AWESOME for people who have the means to travel like this. I'm jealous! :) For me though, I'd have a hard time justifying that a cruise in those accommodations is "$12,000 better" than one in a regular cabin at $5,500, same ship, same sailing, etc...

• 7 months later...

We cruised the Canadian Thanksgiving week (October 12) in an A1 (deck 8 ATS). There were 4 of us in the cabin and it was a bit less than 10,000. A 5th person would have been 990.00 as we looked into taking our nephew, but he couldn't get his passport done in time.

Prices vary a lot based on when you travel. October is low season and works well with our schedule as our kids are not yet in school.