price increases on cp

boca7

Just off CP & was greeted with new prices from my last sailing on same ship. Skywalker lounge prices now $5.00 from 3.99 & Sabatini`s from20 to 25. Crown remains at 25.

A charge for Skywalkers? Why would they charge for the lounge? I am about to go on my first Princess Cruise is a few weeks, I hope this doesn't mean that they nickel and dime you for everything.

A charge for Skywalkers? Why would they charge for the lounge? I am about to go on my first Princess Cruise is a few weeks, I hope this doesn't mean that they nickel and dime you for everything.

That was a reference to pricing of the special drink of the day for the elite-platinum-suite gettogether most evenings around 5-7.

No charge to enter Skywalkers.

Absolutely no charge to go to a lounge. I assume the OP is referring to "drink of the day" and specialty restaurants.

I've never found that Princess nickel and dimes. I sometimes break even or have leftover OBC by the end of a cruise. They do try to sell things but it's not a hard sell or "in your face."

Archived