Japan to Thailand... which cruises?

Sallighted

We are hoping to travel from Japan to Thailand (eventually Phuket, however will be flying the last distance) in Feb 2014... is there any way to find out what ships do cruises along this run? Was wanting to cruise this section of our trip instead of fly... also if anyone can suggest companies that might do this that I can go search that would be great :D

You won't find any, unless you want to cruise for 29 days...Now many cruises leaving from Japan, and most don't go that far. I believe there are some Japan based lines with a ship or two that don't show on most cruise calendars, such as Nippon Maru and Asuka II. You can google them to find their itineraries. Use this website to check Japan departures, and the middle list of ports to see who calls in Thailand. EM

http://www.cruisetimetables.com/

Actually I can name a bunch:

USS George Washington

USS John S McCain

USS Mustin

USS Blue Ridge

Regular trips between Yokosuka and Phuket. although they tend to be 6 month long cruises.. and there is definitely no alcohol allowed on board. and the food really is lousy.....oh, and the sleeping accommodations make an inside on Royal look like a palatial estate....

;)

Archived