Special Sail Away- 3/14/13-MS Prisendam

aliaschief

Ina - I always go into a funk after a cruise - unless I have another one booked. You will get the hang of it. Why don't you quick and book on the Prinsendam for May 17th - you will only need air one way - you can debark in Zeebruggen!! Jacqui and I would love to see you and A again!!

People are still out on the mustard deck!

Oops, look what I started.

And it looks like there is a gap behind them - one missing?

That's a virtual one. They all get a picture of a real one and have to imagine it.

Ina - I always go into a funk after a cruise - unless I have another one booked. You will get the hang of it. Why don't you quick and book on the Prinsendam for May 17th - you will only need air one way - you can debark in Zeebruggen!! Jacqui and I would love to see you and A again!!

hold it hold it...you guys go to Zeebrugge? :eek: thats not too far from here actually!

yeah this is bad right now. Last year I almost immediately booked the Antarctica cruise. Now I have nothing......I can't stand it!

Wow...you really moved around.

I must say, things certainly have changed alot since then.

We used to drive all across Europe and loved seeing all the new countries and meeting people:)

Loved it, Like I said earlier, but retired life seems to suit me beter than I expected:) Love being able to make plans years in advance:)

The longest we ever stayed in any oner location, Europe or US, was 3 years. Shortest 2 months and a couple days......

Joanie

People are still out on the mustard deck! Those three large lifeboats all look different - I suppose at least one of them is a tender. And it looks like there is a gap behind them - one missing?

The first two from the left are both tenders, the third on the right, a lifeboat, and the small far right one, their fast rescue boat. There is one lifeboat missing where the open space to the right of the #3 lifeboat is

hold it hold it...you guys go to Zeebrugge? :eek: thats not too far from here actually!

yeah this is bad right now. Last year I almost immediately booked the Antarctica cruise. Now I have nothing......I can't stand it!

We do indeed - right before we hit Tilbury - then some foolish people get off - you get on there and join us for the Baltics -;) includes Hamburg btw:D

The first two from the left are both tenders, the third on the right, a lifeboat, and the small far right one, their fast rescue boat. There is one lifeboat missing where the open space to the right of the #3 lifeboat is

Thanks, John! I wondered if there was 1 missing. Haven't seen it in the water but we can't see the port side from here.

Thank you Sir!

so the question is - where is the #3 life boat? they don't need it? something wrong?

Popcorn is popped and I'm ready for some action.

I always need to have something out there to look forward to, too. I have 3 cruises in the works, and I'm already thinking about Fall 2014 - can't wait for the itineraries to appear!

I would imagine that She isn't going anywhere as long as that fuel truck is along side Her?

There's a cherry picker with an extended boom/basket just opposite that truck however, it's kinda hard to tell if there are still sailors inside the basket working on her hull/superstructure. They do tend to work until the last possible minute when the Staff Captain tells the bosun to pack up and come onboard;)

so the question is - where is the #3 life boat? they don't need it? something wrong?

Dunno; could be maintenance/could be mechanical/could be anything! Rest assured however, that they won't sail without having more than enough capacity for the entire pax complement in the remaining lifeboats & tenders

Archived