Suite sizes and categories

jonj

Where are you going?

That stateroom is absolutely fantastic for Alaska:) Glad that you have booked Neptune Suite SC (Soon to be Neptune Suite SB 5190!!

I think you will be happy:)

Joanie

So are you saying that the SC aft-corners are being turned into SBs?

Douglas...Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So are you saying that the SC aft-corners are being turned into SBs?

They are indeed being turned into SB's in 2014 i believe

Yep Douglas, that is what has been reported here on CC.

Joanie

On the HAL site when you go to deck plans, there is (for each ship) a choice for when you are cruising (before XXX-date and after XXX-date).

For example, if you choose Zuiderdam the change is May 9, 2014. If you pick deck five before May 9 there are SCs on five ... after May 9 there are SBs. Same cabins, different dates ... different prices.

So, our cruises may cost a bit more then.:):)

On the HAL site when you go to deck plans, there is (for each ship) a choice for when you are cruising (before XXX-date and after XXX-date).

For example, if you choose Zuiderdam the change is May 9, 2014. If you pick deck five before May 9 there are SCs on five ... after May 9 there are SBs. Same cabins, different dates ... different prices.

So, our cruises may cost a bit more then.:):)

Oh WOW!! That is to strange:D My paperwork all say Zuiderdam SC 5191 but when I actually get to the Check In at the Port on May 11th I will be in SB 5191..........Too Funny:)

I sure hope there is no confusion on our part, 'cause we all know I is easily confused:D

Joanie

Oh WOW!! That is to strange:D My paperwork all say Zuiderdam SC 5191 but when I actually get to the Check In at the Port on May 11th I will be in SB 5191..........Too Funny:)

I sure hope there is no confusion on our part, 'cause we all know I is easily confused:D

Joanie

The SB's are effective May 2014 not 2013.

So now my favorite suites will cost more...ugggggg.

It just goes to show you that HAL does check the boards here. They see the demand and they raise the price. However HAL is taking the last 2 SA suites on the both the port and starboard side and making them SC suites so there is the potential for savings there,

It just goes to show you that HAL does check the boards here. They see the demand and they raise the price. However HAL is taking the last 2 SA suites on the both the port and starboard side and making them SC suites so there is the potential for savings there,

Don't know whether to use an embarrassed smilie or a big grinning one over my NOT reading all of AZNative's post....I read May 9 and did not take the time to read the year...

Hubby says thank you for clarifying that for me:)

Joanie

These sizes are NOT INCLUDING the Verandah/Balconys, just the Interior of the staterooms themselves.

Deck 4 SC 4180 & SC 4185 - 324 sq. ft. (Aft Wraparound)

Deck 5 SC 5190 & SC 5191 - 365 sq. ft. (Aft Wraparound)

Deck 6 SC 6164 & SC 6175 - 311 sq. ft. (Aft HC Stateroom)

Deck 6 SC 6166 & SC 6177 - 311 sq. ft. (Aft Wraparound)

The difference between the 500-712 is the location of the stateroom. The Aft Wrap Around Staterooms have larger verandahs than the SA's. The SA, SB and SC's are all Neptune Suites.

Joanie

Joanie

This is very good, precise info. Where do you find this?

Joanie

This is very good, precise info. Where do you find this?

Thank you:) I do my best to give credit where due. The info was sent to me to use on my web site by:

Cruise Critic Members: HNLGAL, TahoeTraveler, RustaRoo, Napi's Mom & jtl513

Joanie

Archived