Royal/Regal Obstructed View Balconies on Emerald Deck

KruzPrincess

On 10/5/2015 at 12:54 AM, LuvKruzn said:

These photos are amazing! We've just booked E408 on Sky Princess (for 2022, though) but these pics are making me super excited for the size of the balcony and location. Much prefer having promenade below than a lifeboat to my knees - we had that on Royal. 

LuvKruzn, would you mind if I used some of your Google pics on a blog post to highlight the perks of this obstructed cabin of ours? Same to you, Canadian burger. The shot from the promenade looking up, displaying the shape of the balcony is great and I'd like to share that too. I would've contacted you two directly but CC no longer seems to allow direct messages between members.

Hope we all get cruising soon! 

MsPoppadom/Vegancruiser

13 hours ago, MsPoppadom said:

These photos are amazing! We've just booked E408 on Sky Princess (for 2022, though) but these pics are making me super excited for the size of the balcony and location. Much prefer having promenade below than a lifeboat to my knees - we had that on Royal. 

LuvKruzn, would you mind if I used some of your Google pics on a blog post to highlight the perks of this obstructed cabin of ours? Same to you, Canadian burger. The shot from the promenade looking up, displaying the shape of the balcony is great and I'd like to share that too. I would've contacted you two directly but CC no longer seems to allow direct messages between members.

Hope we all get cruising soon! 

MsPoppadom/Vegancruiser

You are certainly welcome to use the photos.  We are certain you will LOVE this cabin. Location and View is Perfect for this class of ships. Our favorite cabin. We have booked it on the Majestic Princess for B2B cruises on Oct 2021.  Sure hope its safe by then. Enjoy your cruising! 

• 3 weeks later...

Many thanks! We booked one but now we have another friend who wants to join us, and we have to move cabins as our quirky balcony won't sleep 4.

Would you happen to know how badly the upper pulman blocks balcony access in these cabins (or in MiniSuites) as that's what we'd prefer rather than standard balcony (twins with bunks over).

Thanks,

Sanna

On 12/26/2020 at 11:43 AM, MsPoppadom said:

Many thanks! We booked one but now we have another friend who wants to join us, and we have to move cabins as our quirky balcony won't sleep 4.

Would you happen to know how badly the upper pulman blocks balcony access in these cabins (or in MiniSuites) as that's what we'd prefer rather than standard balcony (twins with bunks over).

Thanks,

Sanna

Sana,

Check out these photos of minisuite M522

https://www.cruisecritic.com/photos/ships/regal-princess-679/member-3/148516

https://www.cruisecritic.com/photos/ships/regal-princess-679/member-3/148517

I am not aware of any quad balcony cabins on the Princess ships.

• 2 years later...
6 hours ago, sara.staus23 said:

Hello, curious if anyone has photos of room e405 on the Royal Princess. Looking for good photos of the size of balcony, any obstructions, room, and thoughts on the room. Thank you! 

To save anyone else the time spent looking, the photo is not on CruiseDeckPlans, nor the portside match 406.

4 hours ago, sara.staus23 said:

Yes, I tried to look on websites and couldn’t find any photos. Thank you! 

There are pictures of Majestic E405. 
Here’s some from the Sky. E405. 
All were found on Cruise deck plans. 
I hope this helps.

IMG_2598.jpeg

IMG_2599.jpeg

Edited by Happiest when cruising

On 10/8/2023 at 11:57 PM, sara.staus23 said:

Hello, curious if anyone has photos of room e405 on the Royal Princess. Looking for good photos of the size of balcony, any obstructions, room, and thoughts on the room. Thank you! 

I can post pics of E405 on the Regal in 2 weeks.  Should be very similar.