New Sandals.....

Lois R

Just bought these "CUTE" sandals at Steinmart. They are SO COMFORTABLE, couldn't believe it & I had a coupon! :D

20130426_132221_zps8660f74a.jpg

Hi Judy, I love that brand and have seen those at my Steinmart too:)

They usually have a few styles and are really fun and funky;)

Hey CelticGirl-you may be twisting my arm on the Zigi's - I like that last pair you posted...alot!!

I have one last new pair to post but doing it gently for Kim:D:D.

I have managed a whole week without buying shoes or a purse but have a day out planned Monday so we shall see. I am having rotator cuff surgery this month so I won't be able to sneak away and buy shoes as I won't be able to drive my car so hubby will have to take me anywhere I want to go for a few weeks:(:(

Good luck on the surgery and physical therapy afterward. You'll need some retail therapy, too, so prepare your chauffeur for that. :D

Thank you:D I have been in PT since last Oct but surgery is the only option now, so been mentally preparing for it.

Something to look forward to though, I will need to get new sandals to match my sling color! :o

Quick question for Celtic Girl Cruiser -

I've been looking at the Zigi sandals like you posted, that just have the beads on top of your foot, and not at the ankle - do they offer any with silver instead of gold? Most of my jewelry is white gold, so, I was hoping to find a pair that was more silver than gold? Have you ever seen any?

Thanks!

Cindy

Quick question for Celtic Girl Cruiser -

I've been looking at the Zigi sandals like you posted, that just have the beads on top of your foot, and not at the ankle - do they offer any with silver instead of gold? Most of my jewelry is white gold, so, I was hoping to find a pair that was more silver than gold? Have you ever seen any?

Thanks!

Cindy

Cindy, Yes they do do different version of that one you are talking about in above in black and silver.

85232308.jpg

(They also definitely do a silver version of my gold ones beaded around the ankles for sure).

Edited by CELTICGIRLCRUISER

• 1 month later...
I have one last new pair to post but doing it gently for Kim:D:D.

I have managed a whole week without buying shoes or a purse but have a day out planned Monday so we shall see. I am having rotator cuff surgery this month so I won't be able to sneak away and buy shoes as I won't be able to drive my car so hubby will have to take me anywhere I want to go for a few weeks:(:(

I finally got my Zigi's! I found a pair on clearance and with coupon they ended up to be $20. I'm so glad I was patient and waited. Can't wait to wear them on my next cruise!!

je2usyhe.jpg

Thought since I started this thread I would post my new sandals...got

these Clark's today. They are VERY lightweight and REALLY comfortable

too:)

31_26060393_10002_3.jpg

Mine are little bit lighter in color......Oh, they are called "LEXI WILLOW"

Edited by Lois R

I went sandal shopping today. I was on a mission for a pair of low to medium heels black strappy sandals. I didn't find a single pair in a half dozen stores. They were either flat as a pancake or OMG-I'll-break-an-ankle high.

I went sandal shopping today. I was on a mission for a pair of low to medium heels black strappy sandals. I didn't find a single pair in a half dozen stores. They were either flat as a pancake or OMG-I'll-break-an-ankle high.

I'm sorry:(.....I saw quite a few of them at DSW today.

Lois - Remember how I was stalking another pair of Romika's but I wasn't willing to pay $130? They are now on their way to me for $80. The color I ordered is dark nude:

http://www.peltzshoes.com/itemnew/item.aspx?invnum=24508-43367

I've been wanting a nude heeled sandal (comfy, of course) but I'm really picky about the nude color. Most have too much yellow in them for me but these are just right.

Lois - Remember how I was stalking another pair of Romika's but I wasn't willing to pay $130? They are now on their way to me for $80. The color I ordered is dark nude:

http://www.peltzshoes.com/itemnew/item.aspx?invnum=24508-43367

I've been wanting a nude heeled sandal (comfy, of course) but I'm really picky about the nude color. Most have too much yellow in them for me but these are just right.

Good moring Carmen:) Yes, I remember and I saw some Romika at

DSW yesterday.

I got a pair of Red sandals a few weeks ago too......

31_26065713_10196_3.jpg

Good moring Carmen:) Yes, I remember and I saw some Romika at

DSW yesterday.

I got a pair of Red sandals a few weeks ago too......

31_26065713_10196_3.jpg

Darn! I NEVER see Romika's there! I'm now on the hunt for some very comfy sneakers - have to be pretty light weight and not over $70 (because I won't wear them that often).

I have a pair of easy spirits 360 athletic shoes. They are so light and comfortable. They don't have an arch support but I put in a pair I bought and they work perfectly. These are the ones I have. http://www.easyspirit.com/Revitt/54209422,default,pd.html?variantSizeClass=&variantColor=JJY00XX&cgid=50485994&prefn1=catalog-id&prefv1=easyspirit-catalog

Edited by Deb922

• 2 weeks later...
I finally got my Zigi's! I found a pair on clearance and with coupon they ended up to be $20. I'm so glad I was patient and waited. Can't wait to wear them on my next cruise!!

je2usyhe.jpg

Oh my!! I love them. Do they run true to size?