No Access To Celebrity Website?

cruisecrasy

Sometimes you have to use an indirect method to get where you want to go. For instance, I was having trouble getting into the online checkin for one of my cruises...the site was always being updated. But if I went into one of the other options in the dropdown list, I could then click on the checkin to the right and get there. Same thing is happening with my Adriatic cruise. Can't get into online checkin, so I go to View Reservation and then click on checkin to the right. EM

It sounds like what is happening to you is something that has happened to me.

You go to the site when they are doing maintenance, and get the "sorry, site down" message. What you don't realize is that your browser cache is storing that redirect for Celebrity's site. So then you try to go again, and keep getting the re-direct, although the site is actually back up.

The real answer is to clear your browser's cache (history), but the work around described above (getting to where you want either through a search engine, or som other spot on the site) will work.

Harris

Denver, CO

Archived