Crown Dry Dock or Upgrades?

fabby50

Hello! Just went to look at the Crown deck plans and there was a flag to state if we were sailing before or after April 13th, 2013. Is she going into dry dock? I didn't do a deck by deck comparison and searched the web site to see if I could find any information, but nothing came up.

Anyone know?

Thanks in advance for an info -

Hello! Just went to look at the Crown deck plans and there was a flag to state if we were sailing before or after April 13th, 2013. Is she going into dry dock? I didn't do a deck by deck comparison and searched the web site to see if I could find any information, but nothing came up.

Anyone know?

Thanks in advance for an info -

From what I have read, no drydock, just a reclassification of rooms.

This seems to be an ongoing question posted here (I don't mean that to be offensive at all to the OP...I myself have posted many questions that were repeat questions). My point is, WHY doesn't Princess make clear what they are doing by asking this question on their website? You would think they probably get phone calls all the time about what is happening to cruise ships on whatever date it is that they are doing the reclassification of cabins. This is just pet peeve of mine when things like this happen and it causes confusion. It would easily be remedied if Princess would put a little disclaimer about why they ask about the dates.

This seems to be an ongoing question posted here (I don't mean that to be offensive at all to the OP...I myself have posted many questions that were repeat questions). My point is, WHY doesn't Princess make clear what they are doing by asking this question on their website? You would think they probably get phone calls all the time about what is happening to cruise ships on whatever date it is that they are doing the reclassification of cabins. This is just pet peeve of mine when things like this happen and it causes confusion. It would easily be remedied if Princess would put a little disclaimer about why they ask about the dates.
Thankfully the fleet re-categorization is being rolled out on most ships by the end of May so the confusion should go away soon :rolleyes:

Archived