Emerald Princess

lois1112

I am going to book a cruise in May on the Emerald (Brittish Isle and Spain) I'm concerned about the size of the ship

are there places to hide? (I mean get away from the crowds?) (on the Sapphire they have some sitting by the elevators etc)

are any of the staterooms better? I always get a balcony...looks like the Dolphin deck has balconies too...are the Carribe still bigger?

thanks

I am going to book a cruise in May on the Emerald (Brittish Isle and Spain) I'm concerned about the size of the ship

are there places to hide? (I mean get away from the crowds?) (on the Sapphire they have some sitting by the elevators etc)

are any of the staterooms better? I always get a balcony...looks like the Dolphin deck has balconies too...are the Carribe still bigger?

thanks

Yes, Caribe deck does have a larger balcony in the regular balcony cabins. Mostly, mini suites on Dolphin deck with a nice larger balcony along with a larger sitting area and bathroom.

You should have no problem finding places to sit away from others.

LuLu

~~~~

There are nice cushioned teak chairs on the Promenade Deck and its never crowded.

The Caribe Deck Balconies are much larger. Cabins are all the same unless you go to a mini suite or full suite.

We worked out when things were crowded and just used an opposite schedule!! For example, we avoided the buffet as much as possible. On sea days there is a lovely peaceful lunch in the main dining room. We had breakfast there too.

We loved Skywalkers too!

If you want quiet quiet, as in no background music, it's hard to find. The library perhaps, and the Promenade Deck. If all you want is to get away from the crowds, Adagio during the day if nothing is scheduled there is my favorite, with Skywalkers a distant second (but the views are better in Skywalkers).

Archived