Pillows

scoobie

Personally I think the pillows Princess uses are so bad I have to bring one from my own bed.

I totally agree they are bad. Never found one yet that was comfortable and didn't have me waking with neck and shoulder pain. And we won't even mention the beds!

We had a couple of particular pillows last month on the Emerald, they were really bad. They had clumped together inside lumps like a bunch of golf balls. :eek: I think this may have been from washing them, it was bad.

Stewart changed them out.

I've started requesting feather pillows on the personalizer which the steward brings in addition to what's normally on the bed. They are much better than the regular pillows. Makes a big difference for me, in terms of quality of sleep.

I've started requesting feather pillows on the personalizer which the steward brings in addition to what's normally on the bed. They are much better than the regular pillows. Makes a big difference for me' date=' in terms of quality of sleep.[/quote']

We also request feather pillows and find them quite satisfactory!

I've started requesting feather pillows on the personalizer which the steward brings in addition to what's normally on the bed. They are much better than the regular pillows. Makes a big difference for me' date=' in terms of quality of sleep.[/quote']

Thanks for that. Will do for upcoming cruises, but as we are boarding at home port I will still bring my own - just in case

Thanks for that. Will do for upcoming cruises, but as we are boarding at home port I will still bring my own - just in case

I take along one of my overstuffed firm down pillows from home. When I have to fly it takes up a lot of room in one of my luggage pieces, however out of SFO, I'll stick it in one of my carry-on pieces.

Where can that request be made in the personalizer?

The fiber filled pillows are pretty bad, and I'm allergic to the feather pillows. I would definitely bring my pillows from home if I could!!

Why can't you? I stick one in my duffel for a cross country flight for a cruise. Of course I have to pack a 2nd duffel to make up for the room the pillow takes. On my Panama Canal cruise I brought along one of my down pillows and a queen sized quilt off of my bed. I wanted my bed to at least look like my bed at home.

Where can that request be made in the personalizer?

I would like to know also where on your personalizer you can request a pillow and mattress topper; I know there used to be a 600 # you could fax this request to but not sure if that is still an option.

I went to cruise personalizer. Where do you find the request for pillows?

Thanks!

Tom:)

Archived