Kids Sail Free on Oasis or Allure?

goeva

Does Royal Caribbean ever offer Kids Sail Free promotion on Oasis or Allure? Do you think they ever will?

If you ever notice, when you find a good sale, like what you are asking, the prices go up? Happens almost everytime. Sales like that are only gimmicks, and are not real sales. Carnival does it all the time with their sales.

Gosh no :D. I wouldn't hold my breath, those two are money making machines! They are currently advertising select sailings $99 for kids, but I've yet to find one anywhere near that price.

Yeah! About that.

There is only ONE cruise available for that promotion.

What a joke!

Not going to happen.

I've never been on a Royal Caribbean cruise.

Wanted to learn a little about their promotion.

Good to know, so I won't bother to wait for their kids sail free promotion.

Does Royal Caribbean ever offer Kids Sail Free promotion on Oasis or Allure? Do you think they ever will?
Never heard of a promotion like that for Royal Caribbean and if they were to ever run such a thing....no doubt it most definitely won't be on the Oasis and/or Allure.

Disney is the only line I have ever heard of doing it, but as already been stated, the price for the first 2 adults is gonna be higher to make up for that loss.

for instance, if the normal rate for a cabin is $500 for the first two and $250 for 3/4.. on a KSF promo, the price jumps to $600 or $700 for the first 2.

Yeah, there never was one... not sure where you heard about that or if you were just wishfully dreaming like the rest of us... :D;)

I didn't hear it from anywhere, just my wishful thinking.

I know both Disney and Norwegian offers KSF. I was just wondering if Royal Caribbean offers them as well.

I've never been on Royal Caribbean. I'm planning to try Oasis or Allure of the Seas in 2014. :D

Gosh no :D. I wouldn't hold my breath, those two are money making machines! They are currently advertising select sailings $99 for kids, but I've yet to find one anywhere near that price.

And that's only for inside rooms only!

Royal is selling out their cruises without doing a Kids Sail Free promotion so why would they do it? Maybe that in itself tells you somethings?

BTW, you will pay the highest rates for any cabin on Allure/Oasis, whether that be the 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th occupant. Just be prepared for sticker shock.

If you ever find a "kids sail free" on Oasis or Allure, let me know so I make sure NOT to book this sailing.

Can you imagine 2000 kids on one sailing :eek:

Royal is selling out their cruises without doing a Kids Sail Free promotion so why would they do it? Maybe that in itself tells you somethings?

BTW, you will pay the highest rates for any cabin on Allure/Oasis, whether that be the 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th occupant. Just be prepared for sticker shock.

Okay! I'm dumb and you're smart.

As I mentioned couple times in PP. I've never cruise with Royal Caribbean before.

So I wouldn't know.

Wishful thinking? Yes!

Sticker shock? No.

Now I'm crystal clear that RCCL will never have a KSF promo on Oasis or Allure.

Please drop this subject. It was just a simple question.

Asked and answered.

Thanks!

Please drop this subject. It was just a simple question. Asked and answered. Thanks!

If you want to drop this, you need to notify the mods that you would like your own thread closed or deleted. You can e-mail them, or click on the little red triangle in the corner of your initial post. Tell them you are the OP and you want your own thread closed. Otherwise... people will keep posting on it becasue it is an open thread.

They are running the kids sail $99+promotion now, but it is only in the off time in September and October when kids are in school. I have seen sales that are not really sales so the best advice is to compare prices and book at a fare you're comfortable with. Sometimes you can get great deals so just book when you feel the price is good.

Okay! I'm dumb and you're smart.

As I mentioned couple times in PP. I've never cruise with Royal Caribbean before.

So I wouldn't know.

Wishful thinking? Yes!

Sticker shock? No.

Now I'm crystal clear that RCCL will never have a KSF promo on Oasis or Allure.

Please drop this subject. It was just a simple question.

Asked and answered.

Thanks!

Please don't react to those posts as though they are personal attacks on you.

Nothing could be further from the truth.

People are just posting their experiences and views. No one is attacking you.

No one is judging you.

Just messages on an internet board.

Thank you for starting this thread so that people can talk about prices and promotions. Always a nice break from threads about tipping, dressing for the MDR, smuggling booze and hogging loungers.

:)

Archived