Earliest time off ship

lois1112

I am going on the Sapphire in May (which I have been on 10 times) and I've drawn a blank...I will want my bags handled by Princess (not the walk off) and I need to hire a limo....if I remember correctly--disembakrment starts around 0800....am I right? (i'm elite so I know I can get the early time...I've done it before)

I am going on the Sapphire in May (which I have been on 10 times) and I've drawn a blank...I will want my bags handled by Princess (not the walk off) and I need to hire a limo....if I remember correctly--disembakrment starts around 0800....am I right? (i'm elite so I know I can get the early time...I've done it before)

I would definitely do an early walk off. A better chance of not having to wait for a taxi. However, I have been reading some recent cruise reviews and they all mention the number of customs agents were minimal. A few mentioned just four people. This created quite a back up.

Sali

Since you obviously don't need to catch a flight' date=' make it easy on yourself and shoot for 9am. Let those who made the mistake of booking a morning flight get off first. You'll be back home by 10am easily.[/quote']I agree. I'd tell the limo 9:00am. We tell ours 9:30am when disembarking in San Pedro.

I agree. I'd tell the limo 9:00am. We tell ours 9:30am when disembarking in San Pedro.

I agree. We live near Seattle, so take a limo service home. We shoot for 9:30. It's nice to take our time getting ready, linger over breakfast in the MDR, and grab one last chocolate doughnut from the IC.

Thanks everyone! I am disembarking in San Pedro (which I have done before) customs is a hit and miss...sometimes it takes a long time...others its quick.

I've ordered the limo for 0930 so will ask for a 0900 time to get off the ship.

I sail in 22 days and can not wait!

Archived