Guy’s Burger Joint

NJEMT29

No monetary cost, but will pay in clogged arteries and gained body mass! :eek: Seriously I am not a mean person, but Guys Burgers have got to be among the worst items one can consume....

They were yummy..... and something, someday is going to kill me. Besides, I can eat healthy at home.

No monetary cost, but will pay in clogged arteries and gained body mass! :eek: Seriously I am not a mean person, but Guys Burgers have got to be among the worst items one can consume....

Why post that? Eat your tofu and die miserable....we will eat to keep our strength up to carry the caskets of our friends who die of a heart attack whilst working out!!! :p:p:p

Why post that? Eat your tofu and die miserable....we will eat to keep our strength up to carry the caskets of our friends who die of a heart attack whilst working out!!! :p:p:p

I do not eat tofu, never have! Alrite, I apologize for my comment I couldn't resist.

Order the straight up, tell him to make it a double and add extra donkey sauce. Mmmm. So good.

Then get some jacked sauce to dip your fries in.

We had a burger everyday for lunch on the Glory a few weeks ago.

Sorry, we just don't understand all the hype over these Guy's burgers. On our recent Breeze cruise, everyone in our party had the burgers. No one was impressed. They're just basic hamburgers. Yes, they have the toppings bar, but there is just so much grease. And no...the fries are nothing to write home about either. Just don't get it.

I'll take a couple medium rare, just send them over to philly.

Sorry, but you only want burgers WELL DONE because of the risk of getting E.coli. Not a fun way to enjoy your vacation. Take it from someone who saw a family member get terribly ill after eating an undercooked burger a few years back. To this day, her health still isn't the same... COOK your burgers well.

Sorry, but you only want burgers WELL DONE because of the risk of getting E.coli. Not a fun way to enjoy your vacation. Take it from someone who saw a family member get terribly ill after eating an undercooked burger a few years back. To this day, her health still isn't the same... COOK your burgers well.

That's an unfortunate situation but the worst (by a mile) food poisoning I've ever gotten in my life was from a burger at an establishment that only serves them beyond well done. I had samonella food poisoning when I was younger and it was pleasant compared to this.

Burgers are a crapshoot no matter what. And most well done hamburgers are horrible unless they're seasoned to death and flat as a pancake. Not to mention, if they are juicy, they are normally only juicy because they are swimming in a pile of grease, which will end up getting you another way later on.

All I know is that I viewed this picture at 6:00 am and am now craving a Guy's Burger...yes, this EARLY!:eek::p This thing looks delish!!

Actually, I would be returning that. It looks past the point of cooked. Even the stuff on the left.

Archived