Steakhouse Menu....Recomendations???

gram2trips

My FAVORITE thing of all in the steakhouse is the Wasabi Yukon Gold Mashed Potatoes. I love them and get a double order. I also am pretty fond of the spinach salad that they serve and the rosemary focaccia bread and shrimp cocktail for a starter. After those things, I have no room for the main course, in fact, 3 weeks ago on the Pride, they sent the steak and cheesecake with me to go and told me that it should be eaten within four hours. Couldn't do it and shamefully it went to waste. Enjoy your dinner at David's. So fun.

Definitely get the lobster bisque. I had surf and turf and it was really good, the filet was so tender. I thought the chocolate sampler was just so so. DD got the cheesecake. It was huge and she liked it. We loved the Steakhouse. I don't think you can go wrong.

Damn, they all sound good. I have the Freedom Steakhouse booked Tuesday for my birthday....

Am 2 blocks away from docks now waiting to board tomorrow.

I went to Carrabba's tonight and had their "Chocolate Dream" dessert. Was EXCELLENT....

I have booked for our cruise as well. And I KNOW this is going to be a stupid question. I'm the only be in our group that can't eat red meat. And I haven't looked at the menu YET. Surely they serve other than red meat?

...what should we avoid??

Absolutely nothing. It's all great! :D

There's a lot of food, so if you're eating an app or salad that is good but not great, I wouldn't eat it all in order to save room for the entree and dessert. Also, don't fill up on bread--it' good, but the steak is better! For dessert, our favorites are the caramelized apple dessert and the cheesecake. The chocolate sampler is good, not great.

Definitely get the lobster bisque. I had surf and turf and it was really good, the filet was so tender. I thought the chocolate sampler was just so so. DD got the cheesecake. It was huge and she liked it. We loved the Steakhouse. I don't think you can go wrong.

Ditto X 2 (lobster bisque, surf & turf) :D Also love the crab cake & barely have room by the time the chocolate sampler arrives....

I have booked for our cruise as well. And I KNOW this is going to be a stupid question. I'm the only be in our group that can't eat red meat. And I haven't looked at the menu YET. Surely they serve other than red meat?

Yes, there's a rosemary chicken and a couple different seafood dishes. I've heard they can even do a vegetarian entree if you give them advanced notice.

We are going next week- which will be my second time. I think I will get lobster bisque and the salad with bacon and mushrooms for app and salad, and wasabi mashed potatoes for side. For entree, I will probably either do the lobster or surf and turf. I really really enjoy ribeye, but I LOVE lobster. For dessert- probably choc sampler. DH will likely get crab cake, the biggest steak on menu, ceasar salad and cheesecake.

I loved everything I tried last time.

Archived