Just left the Oasis today.

Can anyone tell me when my sea legs will return to land legs? I feel like I should still be on board!

I had random 'dizzy spells' for a week or so. Elevators do the same thing to me on land. It went on longer for my friend I was rooming with, but she suffered from sea sickness a couple nights of the cruise....maybe it lasted longer for her because she was more sensitive to the motion?

Can anyone tell me when my sea legs will return to land legs? I feel like I should still be on board!

Tough to say. I feel like I'm still on a ship for up to two weeks after I get off a ship. The GF doesn't have anything like this. It's only when I stand up from a seated position. It brings back memories of the cruise every time. I love it :D

Glad you had a good cruise. Book another one so you have something to look forward to!

My wife and I have done 10-11 cruises so far in the past seven years, so we're still newbies. We are doing the Oasis in Oct, the 12th to be exact, (our first cruise on this ship, we've done two on the NOS) and I know this IS silly, but I just KNOW after the Oasis experience, she WILL be spoiled from then on LOL !! I mean, after all, AFTER you've had the BEST ? :) When I mentioned this to her, she simply replied, ' Ohhhhhhhhh SILLY ! It's THE cruise, I ENJOY !!' I'm thinking,' Yeaaaaaaa, BUT you haven't been ON the OAS, yet..' I mean, AFTER the OAS, how or WHERE do you go from there ? Any ideas from all you OLD time shellbacks would be greatly appreciated. :)

Archived