SD 1 Spring Crossing Website

ctbjr1309

Thanks sooo much! We will be on SDI in 4 weeks so I was really interested to see pictures of who was on board etc. I know some will leave after the crossing but it is still fun to see who is there now. Did not know Terje was Captain on SDI now. Expect he will go back to Norway after the crossing.

Glad I was able to correct it. The incorrect link is still on the SD blog. Maybe they'll fix it.

We're on SD1 starting May 11 so also interested in seeing who is on board. Don't know why Terje is on SD1 but I suspect it's only temporary and for fill in purposes. Capt. Smorawski is scheduled to be on board for our cruise. I also understand that Pierre, Silvio and Nat will be on board with us.

Thanks again! I am hoping that Pierre and Silvio will be on when we cruise. I love both of them. Never have cruised with Capt Smorawski. We have friends who have and really like him but somehow we have always missed him.

We are on the Black Sea cruise on May 25. Since you are on a couple of weeks before us, please let me know who will be on board when we are.

Thanks!

Capt. Smorawski is a long-time favorite of ours. I think you'll enjoy sailing with him. I will do my best to let you know who of your favorites will be on board for your cruise. I believe that Silvio will not be as I recall hearing that Enes comes back on May 25 as MD replacing Silvio.

Oh well, I love Enes too! It's so hard to find one you don't love!

Hope you have a great cruise!

You and Knot need to meet!

By the way have you gotten your sister and her husband to repeat on SD?

Oh well, I love Enes too! It's so hard to find one you don't love!

Hope you have a great cruise!

You and Knot need to meet!

By the way have you gotten your sister and her husband to repeat on SD?

Agreed that they're ALL great. Sister and BIL have not yet repeated but we're continuing to work on them and they will. Looking forward to introducing friends to SD on this trip.

Wow, jealous ctbjr1309! Would so love to cruise with you guys one day! You've got the best on board with you. Please say hi to Silvio and Capt Smorawski...the nicest Capeeetaaan!! I see the same people on the crossing as usual. One day, I'll be a regular too! Heehee!! Will be thinking of you and Knot! Bon Voyage and Safe Travels!!

I think there will be several board regulars on our trip. I know when I first posted about this cruise last year, there were three or four who said they planned to join us. Ganttc was one of them. :p

Don't hold it against SeaDream that Ganttc is on board, not much they can do about him.

Capt. Smorawski is a long-time favorite of ours. I think you'll enjoy sailing with him.

ctbjr: thanks for the corrected link.

We've sailed with Capt. Smorawski several times now and he is a favorite of ours, too.

Whatnot: Enes is a new dad now, so no doubt he'll be beaming and walking on Cloud 9 when you see him on board this next time!

That's the great thing about SD: there are always so many welcoming and familiar faces on board that you feel like you've come "home" the minute you set foot on the ship!

Knot and the rest of you - have a wonderful cruise - will look forward to reading all about your cruise.

Wow, jealous ctbjr1309! Would so love to cruise with you guys one day! You've got the best on board with you. Please say hi to Silvio and Capt Smorawski...the nicest Capeeetaaan!! I see the same people on the crossing as usual. One day, I'll be a regular too! Heehee!! Will be thinking of you and Knot! Bon Voyage and Safe Travels!!

Thanks, ohmiss. One of these days. Will pass your regards along and look forward to the day that we're all regulars!

Will report in from time to time while on board.

Archived