Review/Summary/Photos/Video - Panama Canal on the MS Zuiderdam - 3/29/13 to 4/7/13

Jinbon

Hello everyone,

I just got back a week ago from a Panama Canal cruise on the Zuiderdam and here is my review posted on my website:

http://www.jinbonlau.com/Travel-II

Lots of photos and a video montage are included.

This was my first time travelling with HAL and I loved it. I am 24 years old travelling with two others in their 20s.

Please feel free to leave me questions and/or comments. If you liked my photos/video, check out my review from last year! :)

Wow!!

What a fantastic review/pictures/video!!! If you are not a professional photographer in your non-cruising life...you have missed your calling.

Thanks for the wonderful review and pictures. Loved the video and it brought back so many memories of the exceptional crew that is on HAL ships.

I hope you and your friends continue to sail HAL!

Your photos are beautiful. Very classy! Thank you for the review and pictures! My husband and are I both 30, and we love HAL. I'm really hoping to do this cruise next, so I was keen on reading your comments and seeing your photos from another "younger" HAL lover. Like you, we love the artful ships, great service, and delicious culinary offerings-- you don't have to be mature in years to appreciate elegance and comfort when it presents itself.

Thanks again!

Thank you for your review and wonderful photography.

We just booked this cruise yesterday and will be on the Zuiderdam the last week of November.

I really enjoyed the food pictures.:D

Thank you so much for the photos and comments - really enjoyed them. Forwarded your website to my husband a Cannon addict can't tell you how many lenses he has.....

We will be on the same trip on the Z next April.

Not to change the subject - but ever been to Glacier National Park in Montana? We were there last July - if you have not - you need to go! Talk about natural beauty!

Thanks again,

CT

Wow!!

What a fantastic review/pictures/video!!! If you are not a professional photographer in your non-cruising life...you have missed your calling.

Thanks for the wonderful review and pictures. Loved the video and it brought back so many memories of the exceptional crew that is on HAL ships.

DITTO!!! Really enjoyed your review and photos. We were on the same cruise and had a great time as well.

Wow!!

Thanks for the comments! I have my own photography business as a secondary job but that's about it... I wouldn't call myself a professional :confused:

Thank you so much for the photos and comments - really enjoyed them. Forwarded your website to my husband a Cannon addict can't tell you how many lenses he has.....

We will be on the same trip on the Z next April.

Not to change the subject - but ever been to Glacier National Park in Montana? We were there last July - if you have not - you need to go! Talk about natural beauty!

Thanks again,

CT

Glad you liked it and thanks for spreading the word! I have never been to Glacier National Park. I just looked it up and it looks amazing!

Fabulous! Thank you. However - one question... how earth can you eat so much and stay so skinny?!

Haha! I stayed active by running about 4 miles a day and never taking the elevators. Felt a bit guilty for eating too much :rolleyes:

Mad props for the video and photos from a fellow Canadian and Canon (well, a S100) user!

Did you use the Hero3 in the the ziplining?

I used the Hero2 as well as my Canon 5D2 :)

What did you use for underwater video and pictures?

For the underwater footage, I used the GoPro2. All the photos were taken with my Canon 5D2

Thanks for the wonderful video and photos. BTW, love your music choice - "Sweet Disposition" by Temper Trap.

I was almost on the Z with you, but my kids out voted me for Disney World.:mad: It's on my TDL with or without the kids.

Will be in Ottawa in June after the Veendam trip, make sure you keep the Capital sunny and beautiful for us.:D

Archived