Another beverage package question, if you can stand it!

CruisersTimesThree

What is the limit in $$$ for ordering beer in the premium package? In the classic is $5. Is it $8?

Just like the mixed drinks and wine, the Premium limit on beer is 12.00. There are a total of 37 choices on the Michael's List that are between 6.00-12.00 that qualify under the Premium, but not the Classic. There are 13 choices that are 5.00 and under that do qualify under the Classic. Finally, there are 10 choices that are over 12.00, and if you do decide to purchase one of these and if you have the Premium package, you will be charged the difference over 12.00, plus the 15% gratuity.

Assuming that the Michael's that you'll be visiting has all of the varieties in stock, you'll be able to sample 50 different beers if you have the Premium package with no upcharge involved.

Just like the mixed drinks and wine, the Premium limit on beer is 12.00. There are a total of 37 choices on the Michael's List that are between 6.00-12.00 that qualify under the Premium, but not the Classic. There are 13 choices that are 5.00 and under that do qualify under the Classic. Finally, there are 10 choices that are over 12.00, and if you do decide to purchase one of these and if you have the Premium package, you will be charged the difference over 12.00, plus the 15% gratuity.

Assuming that the Michael's that you'll be visiting has all of the varieties in stock, you'll be able to sample 50 different beers if you have the Premium package with no upcharge involved.

Forgive me for being pedantic but I have a slightly different take on Celebrity's description of said package....."you can enjoy our entire selection of Beers as well as Spirits, Cocktails and Wines by the Glass up to $12 per serving".

My reading of this suggests all beers are included in the premium package plus Spirits, Cocktails and Wines by the glass up to $12 per serving?

In any case SNJ quite rightly points out the Premium package affords the individual to 'pay the difference' when the preferred drink is more expensive, whilst those on the Classic package will be charged the full price if they fancy something not included. :(

Forgive me for being pedantic but I have a slightly different take on Celebrity's description of said package....."you can enjoy our entire selection of Beers as well as Spirits, Cocktails and Wines by the Glass up to $12 per serving".

My reading of this suggests all beers are included in the premium package plus Spirits, Cocktails and Wines by the glass up to $12 per serving?

In any case SNJ quite rightly points out the Premium package affords the individual to 'pay the difference' when the preferred drink is more expensive, whilst those on the Classic package will be charged the full price if they fancy something not included. :(

I read it the same way that you did and I inquired about it on another thread. The responder to my inquiry stated that the 12.00 limit is imposed on the beers as well. There are some 750 ML beers that are 24.00, as well as one beer/wine concoction that is 49.00 per bottle and 14.50 per glass. There is no way that Celebrity is going to let a 49.00 or even a 24.00 bottle be included in the Premium package.

I read it the same way that you did and I inquired about it on another thread. The responder to my inquiry stated that the 12.00 limit is imposed on the beers as well. There are some 750 ML beers that are 24.00, as well as one beer/wine concoction that is 49.00 per bottle and 14.50 per glass. There is no way that Celebrity is going to let a 49.00 or even a 24.00 bottle be included in the Premium package.

I can confirm that this is how it worked for me. I was charged the difference when I tried a few beers that were over $12. Probably only an issue on those ships with the new style Michael's.

Archived