Hotel in Copenhagen

Could anyone here recommend a good hotel in Copenhagen? We are flying to Copenhagen a day ahead of the cruise and need a hotel somewhere in the center. In any way it should be more or less close to the main city attractions. I don’t think we would need a 5 star hotel, a good 3- 4 star hotel will be fine. I’ve also heard that mini hotels in Europe are very good. So I wouldn’t mind to stop in one of them.

All suggestions are welcome. Thank you in advance.

Jess

Could anyone here recommend a good hotel in Copenhagen? We are flying to Copenhagen a day ahead of the cruise and need a hotel somewhere in the center. In any way it should be more or less close to the main city attractions. I don’t think we would need a 5 star hotel, a good 3- 4 star hotel will be fine. I’ve also heard that mini hotels in Europe are very good. So I wouldn’t mind to stop in one of them.

All suggestions are welcome. Thank you in advance.

Jess

Check this out.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g189541-d1479477-Reviews-Wakeup_CopenHagen-Copenhagen_Zealand.html

Within walking distance from Tivoli, the city centre and the Main Railway station

We stayed at The Square in 2006. It was across the street from the town square and within walking distance of all the sites. The rooms were a bit small, but we were very happy with the place. A nice European breakfast was included.

We arrived at the hotel at 8:00 am & they stored our luggage for us so we could tour around until we could check in at about 3 or 4 pm.

We always use TripAdvisor for hotel information. We have stayed previously at Hotel Tiffany. It is near to the railway station, and I would be happy to stay there again. This June, we are staying at Hotel Christian IV. It is more in the center. Copenhagen is quite expensive.

Thank you all for the information. I’ve checked the suggested hotels and I think The Square will be great for us. We really need to be in a walking distance from all the sights. As far as I understand the cost of the taxi from this hotel to the pier is about 40 $. What will be the approximate cost for a taxi from the airport to the hotel? Will it be cheaper to book a transfer from the hotel? Thank you!!!

Jess :)

We stayed at the Square in 2011 using the suggestion of fellow CC's. We DID walk everywhere. We were very pleased with the choice. We chose the breakfast option.

Thank you all for the information. I’ve checked the suggested hotels and I think The Square will be great for us. We really need to be in a walking distance from all the sights. As far as I understand the cost of the taxi from this hotel to the pier is about 40 $. What will be the approximate cost for a taxi from the airport to the hotel? Will it be cheaper to book a transfer from the hotel? Thank you!!!

Jess :)

Archived