B2B on different ships in Fort/lauderdale

maxy35

Sailing the transatlantic on Liberty this October. Embarking Oasis the same day Liberty arrives! What we don't want to do is come off too early, would rather stay as long as possible on Liberty. Any thoughts on how late before we get dragged off? Or would it be better to just go with the flow and wait more at the Oasis departure lounge?

check with your cabin steward; sometimes they will let you stay onboard as late as 0930. They need to turn ship around and get rooms cleaned by 1pm; so they can open them for the new guests. So check with your cabin steward.

Sailing the transatlantic on Liberty this October. Embarking Oasis the same day Liberty arrives! What we don't want to do is come off too early, would rather stay as long as possible on Liberty. Any thoughts on how late before we get dragged off? Or would it be better to just go with the flow and wait more at the Oasis departure lounge?

The Oasis willassist with the transfer of your bags.

We stay in the CL to about 10.00 and the move to the other ship.

You can board the Liberty early (we have seen some people in a q at 08.30 hours) but you may not be able to take your room for a couple of hours, but you can still us the facilities of the Liberty

Happy Cruising

You can board the Liberty early (we have seen some people in a q at 08.30 hours) but you may not be able to take your room for a couple of hours, but you can still us the facilities of the Liberty

Happy Cruising

Hope you get assistance as mentioned, but if not and its a long distance, you may find taxi drivers annoyed at the short trip as they want airport fares. You might need to offer a nice tip up front.

Hope you get assistance as mentioned, but if not and its a long distance, you may find taxi drivers annoyed at the short trip as they want airport fares. You might need to offer a nice tip up front.

Speak with your Concierge - They will take care of everything for you - You should have no worries - Many clinets past and present do this - RCL are well drilled.

Speak with your Concierge - They will take care of everything for you - You should have no worries - Many clinets past and present do this - RCL are well drilled.

Thanks - never really thought to ask about this service!

Thanks - never really thought to ask about this service!

Happy to help - Do not forget it is part of the role of the Concierge to take care of your worries so you just enjoy your vacation. After all you have earned a place in a Lounge, so use all the facilities offered.

Happy Cruising

Have heard the cab drivers might not be thrilled with the 500m journey to another pier!

Happy Cruising

I hope that if we ask at the desk, there might be some sort of assistance with bags or transfer.

Happy to help - Do not forget it is part of the role of the Concierge to take care of your worries so you just enjoy your vacation. After all you have earned a place in a Lounge, so use all the facilities offered.

Happy Cruising

We are not diamond.

I hope that if we ask at the desk, there might be some sort of assistance with bags or transfer.

You have to claim your own bags - Go through Immigration - Then on the other side RCL service will be there for you -

We did this last year before we were Diamond. I spoke to RCl before we cruised and they said we would need to make our own arrangements. However when we spoke to customer services on Navigator that provided us with a ticket for a bus to take us to Liberty. We had to take our own bags, but when we left the terminal we spoke to an RCI employee and she directed us to the shuttle bus. it was very easy. Hope you have a great trip.

We did this last year before we were Diamond. I spoke to RCl before we cruised and they said we would need to make our own arrangements. However when we spoke to customer services on Navigator that provided us with a ticket for a bus to take us to Liberty. We had to take our own bags, but when we left the terminal we spoke to an RCI employee and she directed us to the shuttle bus. it was very easy. Hope you have a great trip.

Thanks for that, will defo be asking when we get onboard.

Great plan to change ships. 2 entirely different cruises. Personally, I would rather pay a cab driver a $10 tip then leave the fate of my luggage to the ship staff. The cab driver probably prefers the larger tip because he does not need to tell the cab owner about it. So unless your luggage goes with you on a bus I would consider making the transfer on my own.

When we cruised Oasis we got there early to change our entertainment reservations and they started boarding shortly after 11:00. If I were you, I would just want priority boarding. Tons to see on Oasis once you board. If not there was comfortable seating in the terminal, no standing on line.

Lucky you. Enjoy.

Archived