Ok I did it book 2014 med criuse

kissmeyoufool

9297 is a bit of a larger balcony, but personally I would try to get one of the angled balcony cabins. It's a long walk from the back of the ship to the midship elevators and the balcony isn't as large as the ones on the angled part of the hump. If you have time to change to one of those do a 1A on the angled part of the hump.

Just got off my 7th Mediterranean cruise last week, booking another for next year.. you can't go wrong in the Mediterranean, every port is fantastic. The ship and cabin really don't matter that much, as long as they are comfortable. We always book a balcony, mini suite or CC/AQ cabin depending on what cuirse line we are on -- have done the Mediterranean on Princess, Celebrity, Holland America, Crystal, Cunard and NCL. YOu will have a great time.

We're going Med 2014 also, when are you going? If you're as excited as I am...WOW. Congrats

The Med is absolutely awesome! We are leaving on our third Med/Adriatic cruise and I can't wait! The feeling it gives me every time I sail is like something out of a movie. Italy is one of my favorite countries, along with the Greek Islands...but all of it has a genuine culture that is over-whelming with the feeling like I was meant to live there! You will have such a wonderful time and go back again soon!:cool:

Congrats on your booking:) I went to the Med for the first time last

year and it was AMAZING:D and I booked my 2nd one for next year

too! Every place gave me that WOW factor!:)

Hi Lois:

My husband and I are booked on the Equinox September 26, 2013 roundtrip from Barcelona with some of the same ports as our wonderful May 2012 cruise and some new places too. Where and when are you going next year?

How was the Silouette?

Julie

Can't wait for our first ever Med cruise next June. Was so pleased X came through on its promise to add 7 night med cruises - this allows us 2 nights in Venice pre-cruise plus 7 ports and ending with an overnight in the ship in Istanbul!!

Which cruise did you book Lois?

we are going Oct 14 2014 so excited I did change my room this morning we are now in room # 9237 thanks for all the advise you will all be seeing me on here asking questions I hope you all dont get sick of me

Welcome, we also booked this cruise. There is a roll call started come and join us over there. We also booked a hump room. First time for us too in Med.

Hi Julie and Sandi:)

I booked Reflection in May, 11 nights..some of the same ports as

last year but this itinerary has an overnight in Istanbul!:D.

Julie, Silhouette was wonderful. I had a great cruise:D:):D

She is a beautiful ship with great service and food!

we are going Oct 14 2014 so excited I did change my room this morning we are now in room # 9237 thanks for all the advise you will all be seeing me on here asking questions I hope you all dont get sick of me

Perfect! That is an awesome cabin. Much better than the one you had previously selected. You will love this cabin! Glad to hear you switched. You won't be sorry.

Welcome, we also booked this cruise. There is a roll call started come and join us over there. We also booked a hump room. First time for us too in Med.

We had a hump on our first Med cruise, and we have a hump on our third Med/Adriatic cruise. Good for you, although, the ports and the ship really make the difference. The hump is extra whipped cream!

The first is so exceptional...really! You just have to experience it yourself...

:)

Archived