Jerry singer on CARNIVAL PRIDE atrium

margaritaman

Does anyone know what Jerry (Gerry?)'s last name is? He plays the guitar at the Atrium bar. He is asian and I believe from Canada.

No but would sure like to know what ship he may be on!! He was on Inspiration a few years back and we loved him!!!

Jerry was on the Pride on the 4/7 cruise. He played both the atrium and casnio bars.

I am going back on the Pride on the 5/5 cruise and will look to see if he is on there.

He is defintely not Jerry Springer!

Oh good. I am not the only one who misread that. A Springer show would be quite the entertainment venue though. talk about a theme cruise!!

Jim

Too many deck chairs that could become weapons.

Edited by emelvee

If it is Jerry Yuzon, he was on Triumph when we sailed last year. We really enjoyed listening to him. Very entertaining. If you do a search you can find a few videos of him on Youtube.

Edited by Rudyard

If it is Jerry Yuzon, he was on Triumph when we sailed last year. We really enjoyed listening to him. Very entertaining. If you do a search you can find a few videos of him on Youtube.

That is the Jerry that was singing on the Pride on 4/7

At first I read the thread title as "Jerry Springer" and I got scared about going on any future Pride sailings. :eek:

That's what I was afraid was meant too. So easy to make a typo on the subject line & you can't correct those.

I'm relieved. With the didja changes, entertainment cut backs you never know what could be next.

• 4 years later...

He's from the Philippines. Saw him on Inspiration years ago and he told me he was thinking of quitting. He can mimic voices unbelievably! Asked him how he could do that and he said he didn't know, that many people from the Philippines can do it. I didn't get that but that's what he said. I mean who can mimic Willy?? When I heard him I ran to see Willie Nelson on the ship! Listening to him on You tube now.

Edited by crusinpsychRN

We were on the Glory last week as well. Someone asked Jerry where he was from and when Jerry said Canada they didn't believe him. Jerry had someone from the audience come up and read his Carnival name badge. The lady instead of saying Canadian, said Canada...ian and Jerry made a joke of it.

We were on the Glory last week as well. Someone asked Jerry where he was from and when Jerry said Canada they didn't believe him. Jerry had someone from the audience come up and read his Carnival name badge. The lady instead of saying Canadian, said Canada...ian and Jerry made a joke of it.

Yes he is from Canada! He is a native Indian from the north part of Canada!