Live from sapphire prince california coastal

lois1112

Have a friend on this cruise. No problem boarding with four bottles of wine :) There will only be five more San Pedro departures as the Coral, Island, Golden, Star and Sapphire repo to Alaska. Doubt there will be any more "trial runs" until next Fall.

Our friend also checked with the CC Host and even she said she has no idea where the Sapphire will be, BUT we should find out by May 14th at the latest.

I meant to say Future Cruise Consultant, not CC Host. The FCC's comment was "...the space between March and November for the Sapphire is a black hole and EVERYbody onboard and off is dying to know. She said apparently all will be revealed May 14th."

I talked to the future cruise person...she moves Jan. 2014...check and see if they changed the ship

I meant to say Future Cruise Consultant, not CC Host. The FCC's comment was "...the space between March and November for the Sapphire is a black hole and EVERYbody onboard and off is dying to know. She said apparently all will be revealed May 14th."

I hope the Future Cruise Consultant didn't say January 2014, because that is not accurate and I would hope they would be a little more knowledgeable than that. I think the confusion is that you first said Jan 2014 then said March-November (which is more accurate). Thanks for the updates.

It seems odd that they were closed. As you may know Suite Guest may dine for no charge, but others usually can dine for a fee. Did you read this, were you told this, or did you just assume that it was for suite guest only?

I read on another thread that the speciality restaurants were open to suite people only on the first night. I just know that I won't be dining there on the first night. Guess it will be the dining room for me. :-(

She told me same thing last week. When I started talking about itineraries and ship changes posted on CC a couple of weeks ago to be revealed on the 14th, she told me not to believe what I read on CC.

We're on this cruise, too and I just wanted to add that we brought on our box of wine in our luggage with no problem. I saw no sign of checking for wine in carry ons when we boarded or when we got back on the ship in San Francisco. Great cruise so far.

I was told this when I tired to make dinner reservations

I read on another thread that the speciality restaurants were open to suite people only on the first night. I just know that I won't be dining there on the first night. Guess it will be the dining room for me. :-(

Bummer. I would not assume that this ia always true.

hello from Catalina (or on the ship off of the Island)

we are having beautiful weather today.........seas have been very calm (TV says slight swells)

ate in the Savoy dinning room last night......Italian night and it was wonderful. wait staff was great...food delicious

I've asked again about the Sapphire moving to Singapore.... several of the staff (waiters......etc) who will still be on the ship then say they have heard as well that the ship is going to Singapore in December of 2013...but it is not confirmed yet. Pippa (the future cruise person) doesn't know for sure. (but has heard the rumors as well)

I've asked again about the Sapphire moving to Singapore.... several of the staff (waiters......etc) who will still be on the ship then say they have heard as well that the ship is going to Singapore in December of 2013...but it is not confirmed yet. Pippa (the future cruise person) doesn't know for sure. (but has heard the rumors as well)

I don't mean to beat a dead horse on your live thread, but the ship WILL be doing cruises out of California up until Mar 2014. She won't be going to Singapore this December. These cruises have been on the schedule now for a couple of months. How is it that the Future Cruise consultant doesn't even know this???

Archived