Question about final bill statements

• 2 weeks later...
Part of the fun on the last day is walking down the hall and seing what others spent I'm sure alot of people have a stroke once that final bill hits after a week of just swiping away.. Those same few prolly make a beline to guest services to remove the service charge...

Are you bleeping!?!!@** kidding me?

Mine was placed on my bed with my final chocolates and towel heart. I had a $3 refund coming to me and went to the GS to pick it up before I left the ship.

Sent from my iPod touch using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Wow!! That is a good to know tip. Thanks for posting. Wonder if we have the option of having it emailed to us from the kiosk?

Caro

I was also on the 4/20 Liberty. I didn't get a bill under my door or in my mailbox like I had on my past 19 cruises. I went to guest services and asked about it and was told that they are doing away with printing out bills. The lady at guest services told me that since you can see the bill on the tv and they have kiosk machines located on the ship, they will no longer be printing them out and I'm welcome to print one out at the kiosk myself.

My final statement has always been placed on the desk INSIDE my stateroom

(4 cruises, all Fantasy class). Is that different?

..and/or slipped under the door?

Only on Princess do I recall having a mail-box outside the cabin door

see here

P241-109.jpg

Any daily mail -including cruise-end statement- would be found in this box

What do you receive in your mailbox? I never remember getting anything in a mailbox on our past cruise on the Glory....thanks!!

On our cruise on the Pride we requested a dining change from late to early. They left a notice in our mailbox to notify us that the change was approved.

Part of the fun on the last day is walking down the hall and seing what others spent I'm sure alot of people have a stroke once that final bill hits after a week of just swiping away.. Those same few prolly make a beline to guest services to remove the service charge...

WHAT??!?!?!? :eek:

Depending on the ship, the final statements can be in the mailbox on the door in plain view when walking down the hallway. I can't remember which ships I've seen it on, but I have.

You can't help but notice how thick some of the statements are when walking down the hallway . . .:eek:

Archived