Do I have to carry the Souvenir Cup around?

So I'm thinking of getting the unlimited soda package for our Oasis cruise next month.

The only thing that worries me is the inconvenience of carrying the cup around. I mean if I'm swimming and I forget the cup in my cabin, do I need to first get it before I can get a drink or can I get one from the bar?

Also, on the islands do I need to carry the cup with me- it seems very inconvenient.

Thanks for any advice.

So I'm thinking of getting the unlimited soda package for our Oasis cruise next month.

The only thing that worries me is the inconvenience of carrying the cup around. I mean if I'm swimming and I forget the cup in my cabin, do I need to first get it before I can get a drink or can I get one from the bar?

Also, on the islands do I need to carry the cup with me- it seems very inconvenient.

Thanks for any advice.

The cup is only for Freestyle machines. You can get soda from the bar by showing your seapass card

woo hoo...can't wait- Also very excited about mixing the Coke flavours:D

If you are wanting to mix coke flavors you WILL have to carry the cup around as the Bars do not have the Freestyle Machines. These machines are self-serve and located only in designated areas of the ship - not bars.

I've never used the soda cup. I get my soda from the bars around the ship by showing my Sea Pass card.

On ships without the Freestyle machines, I don't even remove the soda cup from the plastic overwrap and I leave it in the cabin at the end of the cruise, hoping it'll be offered to someone else who wants it on a future cruise. I've just got too many of them cluttering the house already!

On ships without the Freestyle machines, I don't even remove the soda cup from the plastic overwrap and I leave it in the cabin at the end of the cruise, hoping it'll be offered to someone else who wants it on a future cruise. I've just got too many of them cluttering the house already!

Good idea Ive got 3 of them sitting in my basement collecting dust, I was at the food court at the local mall and saw a ladydrinking out of one lol

I do use mind in the summer time at my moms pool, keeps my drinks cold

I have one word for you, Marc. And it's NOT "plastics". ;)

EBAY.

I did a quick check on eBay. For the search I used, I found several relevant auctions, but checking the completed ones didn't show anything in the way of auctions that actually sold.

EBAY.

Is the answer to getting rid of all your unwanted RCI stuff. Loads of stuff listed there.

The stuff sells. On a recent cruise we met a couple that had bought all kinds of stuff, bags, towels, key chains etc and thay had it all with them.It was their first Royal cruise.

I have one word for you, Marc. And it's NOT "plastics". ;)

EBAY.

You sound like Mrs. Robinson. OK, I know it was a guy who said it but I can't remember his name and didn't want to look in IMDb.

[edited to add: OK so my OCD compelled me to look. You sound like Mr. McGuire (who was playted by Walter Brooke)]

But we use garage sales. Mary says they go for about a buck apiece -- and there is no shipping involved.

You sound like Mrs. Robinson. OK, I know it was a guy who said it but I can't remember his name and didn't want to look in IMDb.

[edited to add: OK so my OCD compelled me to look. You sound like Mr. McGuire (who was playted by Walter Brooke)]

But we use garage sales. Mary says they go for about a buck apiece -- and there is no shipping involved.

There are other Kansans who cruise?!!?!?!?!?

;) :D

Archived