Cruising on Ecstasy in a week any tips??

flgirl66

We have 7 sleeps until our cruise on the Ecstasy next week (four nights Nassau, Half Moon Cay and day and night at sea)!!!

Tips on any subject welcome, I haven't cruised in 12 years so I am a newbie.

We have 7 sleeps until our cruise on the Ecstasy next week (four nights Nassau, Half Moon Cay and day and night at sea)!!!

My only tip is to have a great time :p

Even if you don't particularly like karaoke, go and see Kim, the karaoke host, and enjoy the antics at karaoke. :D You'll have a GREAT time aboard "Ecstasy", and I know you'll enjoy Kim, and all the other entertainment aboard "Ecstasy". Wish I could join you!

"SKY"

1. Best place to relax is on the Serenity (adults-only) deck.

2. Best place to eat your food at the buffet is outside the doors next to the Pizza/Deli bar. There's usually few, if any, people eating there. And eating outdoors is always better than indoors. (It's covered, so you aren't in the sun.)

3. Best free activity on Half Moon Cay is going to the stingray enclosure while they are doing an excursion and watching the stingray feeding. There's a pavilion there where you can watch it all.

:DHave a Great time!

Also don't let anything happen to her while you are on board, as we will be waiting to board her while yuo are disembarking.:p

Just got off the Ecstasy this past Monday. We had a great time and loved half moon cay. TAKE PLENTY OF SUNSCREEN! We used it and still got burned. HMC is nearer the equator and you will burn fast!

also, Make sure you get a schedule for the shows. Sometimes they are in the cabin but sometimes not. The days of doing two shows per night are over. It used to be that they did one show for the late dining guests and then another for the early dining. You will get a chance to see all the shows but you will have to plan it out.

Also, on HMC. They barbeque is a long way from the beach area. So if you want to be close, set up in the middle of the beach. Its on the right as you stand an look at the water. We were camped out on the left end and had a loooooong walk to get there.

Get to the beach early on HMC. There are a limited number of those clam shell covers that you can rent fro 19.99 for the day. You will want one!

As soon as you embark you will be on deck 7 at the lobby atrium. Go to the guest services desk and grab the Fun Times. If you are interested in doing the "behind the fun tour" (highly recommended) go straight to the shore excursion desk in the lobby and book it, as it sells out fast. Then head up to the Lido (deck 10) and get lunch. I recommend the fresh made to order deli sandwiches. Then you can sit down, relax with your lunch and read the Fun Times to see what is going on for the day.

The adults only serenity deck (deck 9, aft) is great. After you set sail, the view of the ship's wake churning up the beautiful blue water is memorizing.

If you are a 'foodie" I highly recommend the Chef's table, well worth it.

In any case, have a great time, I know you will.

Archived