Grand Suite on the Grandeur

I know that there are quite a lot of people sailing on the GOTS in the coming days and weeks. I was wondering anyone has booked a GS, and if so, could you post some pics when you get back. We will be taking our first cruise on her in Sept and would love to see what the rooms look like. I looked online, but cannot tell if those are the updated room or not.

There was a GS on our cabin crawl on the repositioner up to Baltimore. I didnt snap a pic (it wasnt my room so I didnt feel right doing so), but it looked something like this.

RCI_Freedom_GrandSuite-w600x400.jpg

The couch was a sectional though and not brightly colored like that. I think it was navy blue.

I'm booked in a GS on Grandeur in January 2014. I'm subscribing to this thread in hopes of seeing some more pictures. Thanks, Raenstoirm for the one you provided!:)

That does look like an odd place to put the TV.

That is a pretty close view of the room. I was on the same cabin crawl. But, I do not remember the TV being there. :confused: Also, the sofa had a chaise lounge on one end of it.

On the balcony they had two chairs, a table and one lounge chair. The person in the GS said there was no lounger when she arrived. She asked for it and they brought her one.

There was a GS on our cabin crawl on the repositioner up to Baltimore. I didnt snap a pic (it wasnt my room so I didnt feel right doing so), but it looked something like this.

RCI_Freedom_GrandSuite-w600x400.jpg

The couch was a sectional though and not brightly colored like that. I think it was navy blue.

I was just wondering if this is someone's actual picture or a promo picture from RCL?

We will be in 8012 on the Grandeur in 2015 (I know a lonnnnggg time to wait for it) and if anyone can take a photo of their grand suite and post it I would be grateful.

I was just wondering if this is someone's actual picture or a promo picture from RCL?

We will be in 8012 on the Grandeur in 2015 (I know a lonnnnggg time to wait for it) and if anyone can take a photo of their grand suite and post it I would be grateful.

Mar we are in 8012 this September. I assure you there will be a bazillion pictures taken. some of them may even be good enough to post!

Mar we are in 8012 this September. I assure you there will be a bazillion pictures taken. some of them may even be good enough to post!

That's fantastic!!!!!! We are so excited about having a suite - we loved our first RC cruise last October and decided to splurge and "treat ourselves" when Grandeur moved to Baltimore.

I was in GS on the repo cruise. Sorry I don't take pictures. My suite was the one that was on the cabin crawl. I LOVED our GS. The couch is a sectional and was very comfortable. The tv is over near the couch. On the balcony there is big glass and wicker table and wicker chairs with padded seats. They said no problem when I asked for a lounge chair and even 2 would have fit on there. My favorite is the bathroom you are not going to believe how big it is. I know you will love the suite so I hope you enjoy your cruise.

I was in GS on the repo cruise. Sorry I don't take pictures. My suite was the one that was on the cabin crawl. I LOVED our GS.

we were on this cruise and want to thank you again xmaslady for allowing us to view your cabin.

I feel like this picture is a great representation of this suite, even if it's not the exact same suite.

side note...how is your husband doing? you two were a sweet couple!

Does the GS have a DVD player? I thought I read that it did.

EN did BUT. it was NOT hooked up to our TV. not that it mattered, we had no intention of using it, but DH got nosy and started poking around. actually he noticed the distinct lack of wires going up the wall to the TV hehehe.

we were on this cruise and want to thank you again xmaslady for allowing us to view your cabin.

I feel like this picture is a great representation of this suite, even if it's not the exact same suite.

side note...how is your husband doing? you two were a sweet couple!

He is starting to get more of his energy back, thanks for asking.

We enjoyed our suite and the ship so much I think we are going to book again for the August 16th cruise for our 27th wedding anniversary.:D

Archived