Favorite Foods on Princess

Luckysll

No potato chips. Bring a bag with you. But with all the wonderful food, why on earth would you want those. Believe me, by day 3, I can't even eat a full meal!

Disney and RCCL (at least Oasis and Allure) have small bags - all you want. HAL has them in the lido and they dish them out for you.

As many people have mentioned - twice baked goat cheese souffle, fettucine alfredo, pizza(Alfredo's and pizzaria), princess love boat dream, flourless chocolate cake. Also enjoyed the pina colada soup, there was a filo pastry with chicken stew beside it in the buffet on Royal that was soooo good. Creme brulee was better when it wasn't always on the menu and flavour's changed. With alaska they did a dessert buffet and one that had reindeer chili.

Last week on the Grand one of our tablemates for lunch in the MDR asked about (and received) potato chips with her burger instead of fries- they said that they are happy to switch for you! They looked pretty good, like lays style chips (we asked and the waiter told us they were not homemade but out of a bag).

Last week on the Grand one of our tablemates for lunch in the MDR asked about (and received) potato chips with her burger instead of fries- they said that they are happy to switch for you! They looked pretty good, like lays style chips (we asked and the waiter told us they were not homemade but out of a bag).

I will try to purchase a variety bag in Seattle before we board on the Golden! guess I will have to print Send to Cabin **** lables

Been on 17 Princess Cruises. Every single time I have ordered Room Service sandwiches or burgers they ALWAYS asked if I want potato chips or fries. Room Service is awesome.

Sent from my D2-927G using Forums mobile app

We order just potato chips all the time to our room. The guy on the phone says how many orders. My DH says 4-5. Sometimes they ask if we want salsa or ketsup. We bring zip lock baggies for the portion he does not eat for the next day.

The ice cream in the MDR is the best, I always get a scoop of flavors I have never heard of or ones I love. Rum Raisin is my favorite.

I believe someone told me once they make the ice cream each day fresh.

On the Star last May, the best ice cream we had was the walnut! It was so fresh, delicious and refreshing! It wasn't offered on the CB last October, so it must not be available on every sailing. I sure hope they have it on the Island next week!

• 2 months later...

We Like Princess Food in General...but several things especially.

The MDR Any Day Signature Pasta Fettuccine Alfredo...Available as Appetizer or Main Entree...Has been outstanding

Flickr mytravelphotos Princess Cruises Star Princess Cruise MDR Menu 2nd Page 3/5/2014

Images for princess cruises fettuccine alfredo

The Princess Pizza...outstanding

Images for Princess Cruises Pizza

:):):):)

Edited by cruiseclues

Oh my goodness I love choc. candy...doesn't matter if its a candy bar or fudge. I must have choc. Is there any place on the Golden where I can find this type of chocolate?

:):)

The Vines wine bar gift shop has chocolates for sale, as does one of the other shops on board.