Does anyone use the Crusin/Snoozin signs?

Used the Cruisin' every time we left the cabin in the morning & evenings to let the steward know we'd be gone a while & it would be ok to service the room. I saw several of them in use in both sides.

Yep.... always, the one time we forgot the cabin stewart knocked and walked in before we could let him know we were in the room. Yep... he walked in and caught us in the act, so now we make sure to put up the sign.

Absolutely! Would hate for the cabin stewart to come in while I'm in my birthday suit:o.

Forgot to put the Snoozin' and the room steward interrupted our screwin'.

True story. I think it upset her more than us, she didn't make eye contact with us for the rest of the cruise.

Yep.... always, the one time we forgot the cabin stewart knocked and walked in before we could let him know we were in the room. Yep... he walked in and caught us in the act, so now we make sure to put up the sign.

Absolutely! Would hate for the cabin stewart to come in while I'm in my birthday suit:o.

JP4GA - I may not always remember to use the signs, ... but I DO remember to deadbolt the door. ;)

MsMot - Who would "hate" it more? You or the steward? :eek:;)

The same thing happened to us on one of our first cruises so we always remember to use the door sign now.

We use it from the first time that we leave the room. Its always on the door either facing one way or the other. We like our room made up while we are gone and we dont want to be barged in on. Thats about the only way to insure that those 2 things will/won't happen :D

OMG. :eek: I'm sure you made his or her day. LOL :o:p

Forgot to put the Snoozin' and the room steward interrupted our screwin'.

True story. I think it upset her more than us, she didn't make eye contact with us for the rest of the cruise.

Poor soul. I'm sure she told the other stewards about what she walked in on. :D

Archived