Does anyone use the Crusin/Snoozin signs?

Yep.... always, the one time we forgot the cabin stewart knocked and walked in before we could let him know we were in the room. Yep... he walked in and caught us in the act, so now we make sure to put up the sign.

That's a good reason to use it. I always think about safety and I'm not comfortable letting everyone know when we're not in the room. That's why we don't use it.

I saw that we had one of those doorhangars with Cruisin and Snoozin on it in our stateroom. We never used it . I was wondering if any does?

We use it only when we're in for the night.

If I remember we'll use it when we go for breakfast, but the rest of the day it's anybody's guess whether or not we're in the room.

Room stewards like to get going with their daily chores. If you hang that sign out when you leave for breakfast, usually the room is done by the time you get back. Nice.

This is so true! Once we figured this out, we have used the sign ever since.

Last cruise my husband was really sick the first couple of days. Not seasick, but I guess he came down with a stomach bug or something. Woke up in the middle of the night sick as a dog. I put up the Snoozin' sign when my kids and I went out so the room steward wouldn't bother my sick sleeping hubby. The next morning we got a knock on the door. The room steward was there with security checking to make sure everything was okay since we had the Snoozin' sign up for 24 hours. We assured them everything was fine. I guess they were checking to make sure there were no dead people in there or something. lol They sure are thorough!

Forgot to put the Snoozin' and the room steward interrupted our screwin'.

True story. I think it upset her more than us, she didn't make eye contact with us for the rest of the cruise.

Maybe they need a Screwin' sign too. :o

We are early birds so we put the sign out so they have a room to start on and it is always ready when we come back. The snoozin sign I only use if he leaves before me and I don't feel like getting up to deadlock the door. The deadlocks are there so you aren't walked in on they work:)

I don't think we ever use it? I am gone from the room by 6 AM and the wife and daughter out by 7:30. Port days thats it till dinner time. On Sea Days one or both of us may pop back in once during the day for something. By 8:30 or 9PM my daughter (8) and I are back for the night and my wife hangs out with shows till 10 or 11. That's pretty normal for us and I think those ninja stewards figure that out. I am not even sure I have seen my steward more than once or twice a cruise?

Those signs....don't think we ever used it?

Archived