Freedom B2B Trip Review 4/28/13 - 5/12/13 (picture heavy)!!!

AZAficionado, what a great start to your review; love the pics. We stayed at the Hyatt also; great place for people who fly in from other places; we used limo service to the port. We had our five grandkids; and you are correct; we only saw them for meals; the rest of the time they were busy doing kids programs.

Greatly enjoying your review and looking forward to reading more! How did you like the Hyatt in Orlando? We are flying in the day before our cruise in July and want to stay in Orlando to meet friends for dinner.

StateroomFinder_zps7ec30b2b.png

They can even tell you exactly how to get to your cabin and draw you a map. I'm guessing the next version of these things will just teleport you there or something.

Cabin 9338

Cabin9338_zps65c0b069.png

Home sweet home. We'll start Part II and take a look inside tomorrow...

I will be right across the hall in 9642 on Indy next May. Cannot wait!

Thank you for the detailed review of all of the ship's amenities. My husband and I will be on her in September (our first Royal cruise), and we really appreciate all of the information and definitely the pictures. Looking forward to the remainder of your review!

Jeni

Loving your review! You've shown some pictures I haven't seen before, thanks for taking the time, I sail away on Freedom in 5 days!! This will help get m through the week:)

You Just got off and jumped right into this review. Brave soul.

The Freedom is our favorite and I would love to do this exact B2B.:D

Ready to come along with you, let's go.

Thanks for doing this.

Well, I'm kinda cheating at this. Everything I've posted so far was written a week before I sailed. During the cruise, I sorted all the pictures and took regular notes. So, really all I have to do is drop in the already sorted photos and clean up the notes. This would be impossible to do without all the upfront work.

Greatly enjoying your review and looking forward to reading more! How did you like the Hyatt in Orlando? We are flying in the day before our cruise in July and want to stay in Orlando to meet friends for dinner.

I've stayed at the Hyatt three times and I think it is fantastic. The rooms are excellent and the location can't be beat (in the photo, those blue monitors are airport arrivals and departures) - the hotel is literally in the airport. Both restaurants are excellent. Hemispheres overlooks a runway, providing a spectacular view. Probably the only drawback is if you get a room on the far side of the hotel (the hotel goes around the airport atrium), you end up with a hike to the elevators. Not bad, unless you have lots of bags, but a bellhop can cure that.

More, please!! :D:D:D Your review is so fabulous, it makes me feel like I was there with you. Oh, wait...I was. :rolleyes:

Hush, you. I'll give you credit at the end.

:D That is really funny!

I'm enjoying your review and am amazed at the quality pics that your phone can take!

YAY..9338 is our stateroom in 3 weeks!!!:):)

question...if the door was open wide, could folks standing in the area of the interactive screen see in, or is the doorway hidden?

Nope, not a chance. 9338 is two cabins forward of the entrance of the stairwell/elevator area. Also the door is angled forward about 10 degrees and is in a slight nook. On top of that, the door opens on the left (forward). The interior and exterior shapes of the ship are a little weird there. 9338 is in the direct center of the external hump, but the internal hump's center is a few cabins aft, if that makes any sense.