Suite question

bandgbasset

thanks for your prompt reply. it will be on the star princess, october 20, 2014. bookings just opened today and all of them are available. i don't have any fcc's but will be on the grand to alaska may 20 so will book it then.

thanks again

thanks for your prompt reply. it will be on the star princess, october 20, 2014. bookings just opened today and all of them are available. i don't have any fcc's but will be on the grand to alaska may 20 so will book it then.

thanks again

Keep your fingers crossed that they will still be available on the 20th. And for future reference, never leave yourself FCC-less. ;)

Starboard on Emerald is the Montego Bay suite. It's very convenient to Promenade attractions yet away from the Vista Lounge stage (less chance of music thumping late at night).

In the morning, the closer to Sabatini's, the better.

Starboard on Emerald is the Montego Bay suite. It's very convenient to Promenade attractions yet away from the Vista Lounge stage (less chance of music thumping late at night).

In the morning, the closer to Sabatini's, the better.

Totally agree.

We were in the equivalent suite (Venice) on the Golden last month, and the proximity to Sabatini's for breakfast every morning just can't be beat!

-Michael

thanks again

Gerry,

We will be on the Grand on May 20th also out of San Francisco.

If you haven't already, stop by our roll call. Great group of people.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1609081

We have sailed on the Golden and the Grand (sisters of the Star) in D 736 and D737 respectively. They are great cabins. There is a beam but the balcony is huge and the beam wasn't a problem for us. We like the corner suites better than ones in the middle.

We have sailed on the Golden and the Grand (sisters of the Star) in D 736 and D737 respectively. They are great cabins. There is a beam but the balcony is huge and the beam wasn't a problem for us. We like the corner suites better than ones in the middle.

We're with you 100%. Great suites, very quiet with little foot traffic and agree the beam is a non-issue.

Dolphin deck has the largest balconies but all are nice. The only suite I would avoid is the one on Emerald deck immediately above the stage in the Vista Lounge. That would be on the port side

Definately get the Dolphin Vista. Balconies are huge and the beam didn't bother me at all.....:):):)

Bob

We spent 16 wonderful days in D737 on the Star in March. We really loved the big balcony and we had the opportunity to visit an aft suite on the Caribe Deck and a PS mid-ship. The others had larger cabins, but our balcony definitely had the largest balcony by far. We wouldn't hesitate to grab D737 again.

Archived