What do we think of mixing metals? IE this Michael Kors watch

Honestly? It's way too big for your wrist.

I have that problem all the time. I'm attracted to big watches and chunky rings - then when I try them on, they never look right. I'm tall but with very thin bones, and I just can't carry it off.

Honestly? It's way too big for your wrist.

I have that problem all the time. I'm attracted to big watches and chunky rings - then when I try them on, they never look right. I'm tall but with very thin bones, and I just can't carry it off.

I think so as well. I like the look of a huge watch, all the stacked bracelets with it and so forth that some gals can carry off and look so chic. I do stack bracelets with another tortoise watch I have. I have my heart set on blowing money on a watch I don't need! But my wrist, although not much else on me, is really tiny.

SAIL7SEAS: I kind of like the rose gold, I'm just not sure how "trendy" it is ... I want something timeless, which is another reason I'm questioning the "bone" or "tortoise" watch.

I'm headed to NM and Nordstrom et al tomorrow ... it's a mall run I've sold to the fiancé as a "hunt for perfect yellow and silver-gray thank-you cards." We've been together 12 years. He knows I'm full of crap, but he plays along. There is hockey, golf, and a Braves game on tomorrow. He'll be fine.:D

I'm headed to NM and Nordstrom et al tomorrow ... it's a mall run I've sold to the fiancé as a "hunt for perfect yellow and silver-gray thank-you cards." We've been together 12 years. He knows I'm full of crap, but he plays along. There is hockey, golf, and a Braves game on tomorrow. He'll be fine.:D

That totally made me laugh :D

Yep plenty of sports to watch!

Too bad the face wasn't a little smaller. Hope you find something else

Unfortunately, I have to agree that it looks too large for your wrist. The largest you should go is a mid-size. With my big wrists, it would look pretty good, though.

I have this one, but in gold and clear instead of gold and white. It is smaller than my larger watches, but not too small.

http://www.toy-watch.com/us_en/collections/heavy-metal/small-heavy-metal-only-time-silver-soleil-dia.html

Archived