Breakaway is docking in Bermuda right now !

sebas030

Watching the effort to secure the mooring lines presents such a visual irony: a 21st century billion dollar marvel of technology being "put in place" by the tugging on ropes as if this were the construction of ancient pyramids.

That's not Kevin Sheehan playing Undercover Wharf Man is it? :D

WOW! Breakaway looks beautiful in Bermuda! I took a look at the Bermuda webcam last night at 8:00 and there were tons of dockyard workers everywhere. I checked back at 10:00 Bermuda time, and all was quiet. They showed the building with the clock on it. I knew then Breakaway was going to be able to dock this morning. That is great news! :D

Had to smack myself, I forget Bermuda is one hour ahead of us. Ship looks great, looks a little to cool for me. Not sure how much time we would be spending on the beach with those temps

Had to smack myself, I forget Bermuda is one hour ahead of us. Ship looks great, looks a little to cool for me. Not sure how much time we would be spending on the beach with those temps

When I first read your post, I thought you meant the ship looked too cool for you! :confused: Then I realized you meant the temps in Bermuda right now. :eek:

I wonder how many of us from Massachusetts will go to New York just to take the Breakaway to Bermuda, or will we stay local and cruise on the Dawn?

That's a hard question to ponder. I might go to Bermuda out of Boston, but do the Breakaway when she goes somewhere else.

Some people aren't happy unless they have something to moan about...first the dock, now the weather..jeez !

Don't be an ass, I'm not moaning about anything. All I meant is 68F to me is not beach weather:rolleyes:

Archived