Tomorrow-May 17-MS Prisendam Sail-Away from Port Everglades, FL.

aliaschief

In a word, Yes.

She is sitting in a U.S. Port right now and has not been for a while and will not be again for a while but is embarking lots of guests today, U.S. and other.

Her last USPH Inspection was on January 5, 2013 and received a nice score of 96. She is about due for re-inspection.

I suspect USPH and/or U.S. Coast Guard may be aboard now.

I had a scare - when I opened the webcam site, nothing showed and it said "blocked plug-in", so I had to figure it out. I need a new flash player, so I managed to install that with the help of DH (I've done it before, but I forget!), and now I can see her. So sweet! So I'll be hanging around for sailaway!

I am borrowing Jacqui's begging icon to say Please someone post screen shots of the wave after 4:45...just a few....of the wavers and their flags....please:o

Is it legal to post screen shots from the PTZ webcams that are copyrighted? I've taken a few in the past that I wanted to post but wasn't sure I could.

Elegant Explorer looks lovely, probably the only time I'll see it today, from the Metropolitan Lounge at Chicago Union Station.

Roy

Where (and how) are you going this time, Roy. Bon voyage, too! Ann

Is it legal to post screen shots from the PTZ webcams that are copyrighted? I've taken a few in the past that I wanted to post but wasn't sure I could.

It is okay to post a screen shot from the webcam as long as the copyright remains on the photo/capture.

I took this one of Prinsendam on Tuesday as she departed Bermuda

942812_10151435103891693_1606483498_n.jpg

It s, Ina. Wonder if she's still scheduled at 4?

I have one earphone in to listen to the chatter but have not heard anything yet.....so I guess 4 is still on. I guess they should be starting the muster drill pretty over not too long a time now....

EDIT: just saw Chiefs update......so 5 it is then?

I have one earphone in to listen to the chatter but have not heard anything yet.....so I guess 4 is still on. I guess they should be starting the muster drill pretty over not too long a time now....

EDIT: just saw Chiefs update......so 5 it is then?

Welcome Ina. Glad someone reads what I post.:D

Welcome Ina. Glad someone reads what I post.:D

Hi chief...of course I read what you post......after all...you da Boss!

Don;t know if you read it somewhere in one of the gazillion posts on the bord, but once again congrats on your daughters wedding. I hope it was a beautifull day for all of you.

Well, plans change. Screwed over by Greyhound, I'm still in Chicago. Every cloud has a silver lining. While I'd rather be in Peoria enjoying the music of the Farris family, at least I get to see the Elegant Explorer sail away.

Roy

Well, plans change. Screwed over by Greyhound, I'm still in Chicago. Every cloud has a silver lining. While I'd rather be in Peoria enjoying the music of the Farris family, at least I get to see the Elegant Explorer sail away.

Roy

It was KISMET! Sorry your plans and "leave the driving to us" failed but we welcome back one of our regular addicts.;)

Seeing Prinsendam has been away from U.S. for some time now, I wonder if USPH may do an Inspection today? Could that delay sailaway?

USPH

U.S. Coast Guard

Full crew inspection by CBP

All possible and all could cause a delay

I have to leave unexpectedly to visit a very sick friend in the hospital. Sorry to miss this last sail away. Hope everyone has a great cruise.

Life has it's priorities and your friend comes first. Hope all turns out for the better.

I have to leave unexpectedly to visit a very sick friend in the hospital. Sorry to miss this last sail away. Hope everyone has a great cruise.

oh so sorry...I hope all will be all right.....:(

Just checked the Port Schedule and there has been a change in departure time; it has been updated for a 5:00 PM sailing.

It will just add an hour to our TGIF fun!:D

I could have had an extra hour in bed! It is Saturday morning here in NZ.

Archived