Transatlantic Bargin and Saving Certificate too!

Just could not resist this price! Just booked the Navigator of the Seas, 14-night Transatlantic on November 10, 2013. D2 balcony price is 629.00. I was pretty happy with that and then I found a C&A Savings Certificate for $225.00 for this sailing!. Final cost $516.50 per person, or $36.89/day.

Loved the one westbound Transatlantic we took and even have another TA booked for 2014. Will have to watch for price drops on that one too!

Were you not using your balcony discount?

I used the Savings Certificate for $225. Would the Platinum Balcony Discount be greater? I am less than 6 months from sail date. And I don't think I can use a Savings Certificate AND the Balcony discount.

How do you access those certificates? Where do they originate. Good deal, by the way.

You have to log into C&A to see the current Savings Certificates. They are issued every quarter, so they do change.

I used the Savings Certificate for $225. Would the Platinum Balcony Discount be greater? I am less than 6 months from sail date. And I don't think I can use a Savings Certificate AND the Balcony discount.

You are better off with the Savings Certificate. Platinum balcony discount is $175 because you are less than 6 months. You can not combine both unfortunately.

No, you can't use both. But your name seems to indicate that you are Diamond Plus. That discount would be $350.

It would only be $325 because he is within 6 months of departure. Looks like he booked during the special Memorial Day promo for Military that is on the RCI home page.

No, you can't use both. But your name seems to indicate that you are Diamond Plus. That discount would be $350.

Sorry...if I indicated I am Diamond Plus I didn't mean to. Maybe my screen name DplusD, makes it sound like Diamond Plus...but that is just short for David plus David...my partner and I are both named David!

Sorry...if I indicated I am Diamond Plus I didn't mean to. Maybe my screen name DplusD, makes it sound like Diamond Plus...but that is just short for David plus David...my partner and I are both named David!

Not that's a clever screen name.

How much is it costing you to fly home?

We will use AA miles for the flight over to Barcelona. Lots of inexpensive flight options from Houston to Dallas coming home. Haven't booked that segment yet.

Archived