electrical outlets

lahlah57

However, you might want to consider taking a small extension cord. The outlets are on or actually under the desk - 2 No American, 2 Euro plugs. There was major contortion and painful twisting on my part last January in our suite setting. The extension gives you more mobility, as well as more outlets. The public areas are all 220/Euro outlets. Enjoy your trip!

They have North American and European sockets (two of each I think).

Phil

this is the Journey ship. they are under the desk. but at least you have two.. on the Quest there is one each on top of the desk. just one. nothing in bathroom but shaving plug.

this is the Journey ship. they are under the desk. but at least you have two.. on the Quest there is one each on top of the desk. just one. nothing in bathroom but shaving plug.

Just trying to clarify, does the bathroom have a No. American plug that will not need a plug adaptor and a convertor? Would be one less thing to bring if that is true.

Just trying to clarify, does the bathroom have a No. American plug that will not need a plug adaptor and a convertor? Would be one less thing to bring if that is true.

honestly, i do not remember but i tihnk american.. please do ont quote me. really never look at it.

Answer: yes the bathroom outlet is North American, and I THINK it also adapts to the European round plug also, but definitely No American. That's where I usually recharge my phone. For what it's worth, a lot of electronic stuff that we shlepp, laptops, phones, things that need adapters are compatible with both 120 and 220v current. I think you will find that even without a transformer, just carrying a Euro adapter plug (flat blades -> round plug) will expand your usable outlets.

Archived